Access Distance Learning – Quran University is a virtual university that brings teachers & students interested in learning Quran or Tajweed or Arabic language all together via the internet, through utilizing programs specially designed to learn Quran/Tajweed/Arabic. WhatsApp : +923017363500
Introduction to the Course
- Book Order
- Enroll Now
Access Distance Learning – Learn the entire Qur’an with translation, as well as a brief explanation of a few passages from the Qur’an, Discover the crucial commands found by the Qur’an
Discover The Morning Qur’ani and the Evening Qr’ani as well Masnoon Du’aain Awr Azkar by using the proper spelling and translation.
Develop love for Allah subhanahuwata’ala and Prophet Muhammad sallallahualaihiwassalam. Intensify the five essential foundations of Islam (Tauheed, Salah, Saum, Zakah and Hajj).
Make a character that is strong. The best Akhlaq according to the Qur’an. Be aware of the importance of this existence, as well as the one that follows death.
It is important to note that if a student competent in understanding Urdu but cannot create or comprehend text in Urdu the work assignments will be delivered in English in response to the basis of an enquiry.
- Moodle is the platform that is used to provide education. Moodle is an online system for managing learning (LMS)
- Access to audio lectures online testing materials, resource materials, and more lectures.
- Students are required to sign in to Moodle using your username and password to access courses resources.
- Every audio lesson includes an) brief translation, and Tafsir of selected passages from each Juz and) the recitation, which includes the correct pronunciation as well as an explanation about the Du’aain Awr Azkar.
- To be able to hear Juz audios or play Juz audios and finish the work, it’s necessary to use an Urdu interpretation of The Holy Qur’an. Any Holy Qur’an translation can be used.
- Evaluation occurs throughout) writing assignments following the Juz has ended along with two) written tests built on the memorizing and translation to the Du’aain Awr Azkar.
- The minimum required amount of weekly lessons The students are allowed to attend more than one lesson each week.
To answer this important issue, Quran experts & tutors at the Quran Ayat Institute have dissected what they refer to as Quran study into step-by-step courses that guide students from the beginning of their studies to understanding Quran and teaching students.
Step 1: Master the basics of reading Quran.
Access Distance Learning – To comprehend how to comprehend the Quran It is recommended to start by learning the basics of Quran knowing. Find out how Arabic letters are connected or separated. Also, master the art of reading words in short sentences and long ones.
The “Reading Quran Basics” Course in Quran Ayat The students are taught
- Quran Phonetics
- The Arabic Alphabet
- Arabic Diacritics
- Letters and Forms
- Madd – Lengthening
- Shaddah with Tanween
- Laam rules
- AlifulWasl rules
- Particular characteristics of the Quranic writing
STEP 2: Study the Quran’s Recitation
Once you’ve mastered the basics of understanding Quran It’s time to master the art of reading Quran in an orderly way. Quran in an orderly fashion according to Muhammad (PBUH). Muhammad (PBUH).
Within the “Quran Recitation” Program in Quran Ayat, You will be taught:
- Pronunciation and pronunciation of every Alphabet
- Pronunciation of every Word
- Different methods of recitation
- Ayat (Verses) Meanings
- Particular characteristics of the Quranic writing
- Reciting the Whole Quran Fluently
Step 3: Study the Quran Tajweed
To be proficient in reading the Quran one has to perform flawlessly when performing “Tajweed”. Tajweed (The structure in the Quran) is the set of rules and guidelines one should be following when reciting to ensure it is flawless and precise.
Within the “Quran Tajweed” Program in Quran Ayat, You will be taught:
What exactly is Tajweed
- The advantages of learning Tajweed
- Heavy and light letters
- Regulations in the case of Noon Saakin, and Tanween
- The Rules Meem Saakin
- Laam with the most eminent name of Allah
- Letter Raa rules
- Madd Rules for the lengthening of
- The point of stopping is at the end of a sentence.
- The quality of the Letters
Step 4: Learn Quran Memorization (Hifz)
After mastering the art of Quran Recitation by using Tajweed You are now capable of studying how to read your Quran and gain the amazing power and effectiveness of being able to read in the Quran within your mind. Hafiz/Hafiza status is a crucial element of Islam in this world and in the coming.
Within the “Quran Memorization” Program in Quran Ayat, You will be taught:
- Accurate Memorization of the Book of Allah (Quran)
- Techniques For Fast Memorization
- The Forgetfulness Types
- How to overcome forgetfulness
- The Meaning General of the Verses
- The Motives for Revealing The Verse
- Benefits of Memorizing the Quran
STEP 5: Get Ijazah & Start Teaching Quran
“The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) declared:
One of the most effective among you (Muslims) is the one who has studied the Qur’an and then share it with others.
Sahih al-Bukhari 5027
“Ijazah” means that you’ve learned Quran Recitation with Tajweed and Quran Memorization and you can start teaching others on the Quran. You can obtain Ijazah via contact an approved scholar who can teach memorization or recitation of Quran to other people.
The “Quran Ijazah” Program at Quran Ayat, You will be taught:
- Quran Recitation
- Quran Tajweed Rules
- The sounds, the articulation and Specific Characteristics
- Quran Memorization
- Quran Tafseer
- Education Grades 11th and above
- Pay the fee online (no alternative payment method available on eCampus)
WHAT IS EXPECTED FROM ME AS A STUDENT?
- Students should start the course as soon when they are enrolled, following paying the enrollment fee for the term through the site of the course.
- The students are encouraged take notes while listening to recordings. This is a vital part of learning Qu’ranic.
- Students should be able to complete the assignment in every lesson. This includes finishing the homework and learning details from the Du’aain Awr Azkar assignment for that week.
- The only way to pay the fee online is to use PayPal via the eCampus course page.
- There is no alternative way to pay for fees available through eCampus.
- The course fee is not refundable.
- If you decide to pull out from the course at any point, the cost that you have paid will go to help the purpose to spread Islamic knowledge.
Visit this page to get assistance enrolling for this course or if you would like to learn more. Please include your name, contact information and the country you reside in with your application.
The course comprises 30 lessons. are covered in the course.
The maximum duration is 12 months.
Because it’s an online course which is self-paced, the duration needed for the course will depend on the speed of the student.
Access Distance Learning – Minimum requirement: to attend one per week. Students are able to take more than one course each week and can finish within less than eight months. WhatsApp : +923017363500