The Punjab Civil Services (Applications for Posts) Rules, 1987
In this essay we will learn about Civil Servants Appointment Promotion and Transfer Rules, No. SOR‑IV(S&GAD)5‑20/85, In exercise of the powers conferred on him by Section 23 of Punjab Civil Servants Act, 1974, the Governor of the Punjab is pleased to make the following rules, namely:
- SHORT TITLE & COMMENCEMENT. (1) These rules may be called the Punjab Civil Services (Applications for Posts) Rules, 1987. (2) They shall come into force at once.
- In these rules, although the context otherwise requires, the following expressions shall have the meanings hereby respectively assigned to them, that is to say:
- Appointing Authority” means the authority as defined in Rule 6 of the Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment & Conditions of Service) Rules, 1974, or an officer authorized by the Appointing Authority under these rules.
- “Competent Authority” means the Appointing Authority or the officer authorized in that behalf.
- “Commission” means the Punjab Public Service Commission and the Federal Public Service Commission
- “Competitive Examination” means a competitive examination held by the Commission for recruitment to any service or post.
- ELIGIBILITY. No Civil Servant shall be eligible for appointment to any service of the Province or to any post in connection with the affairs of the Province other than the service or the post to which he is for the time being appointed, unless he applies with the permission in writing of the competent authority.
- FORWARDING OF APPLICATIONS. (1) If any civil servant applies for permission and is otherwise eligible to appear at a competitive examination to be held by the Commission, his application shall be forwarded thrice but not more than thrice for each examination during whole of his service.
- If any civil servant applies for permission and is otherwise eligible for recruitment to any other post his application shall always be forwarded. The appointing authority may withhold permission to apply, if for reasons to be recorded in writing such permission is considered to be against public interest.
Subscribe now for unlimited access. Just Click Here.
- Everyday science eBook PDF Quranmualim
- Diets’s Encyclopedia eBooks PDF |Quranmualim|.
- Class 4 Punjab Govt. Textbooks free PDF eBooks download.
- Class 3 Punjab Govt. Textbooks free PDF eBooks download.
- Class 2 Punjab Govt. Textbooks free PDF eBooks download.
- Class 1 Punjab Govt. Textbooks free PDF eBooks download.
Civil Servant APT Rules 1973 FG (Quranmualim)
PCS_Act_1974 URDU 1974 (Quranmualim)
PUNJAB CIVIL SERVANTS 1974 English (Quranmualim)
The Punjab Civil Services Rules 1987 (Quranmualim)
About CEO Al-Asad Online
Hafiz Abdul Hameed
Master In Islamic Studies
Web Content Writer
Blogger, SEO Expert
WhatsApp: +92 3017363500