One of the toughest truths of life is understanding humans we like will die, humans we need die, people we don’t recognize die, and ultimately, we are able to die ourselves. It’s a unhappy reality to recognize.
In the Qur’an, specifically Surah Baqarah Ayat 156 it states, “Who, whilst disaster moves them, say, “Indeed we belong to Allah, and certainly to Him we can go back.”
This is a notable reminder of our mortality and if used correctly can assist redirect your interest and effort toward the real things that count. We often forget how constrained our time on earth is and fall into distractions.
Suggested Read: wbw quran, houseofquran, all surah in quran, quran list of surahs, how many chapters are in the quran, quran with urdu translation pdf, the chapters of the qur an, surah fatiha english translation pdf
In Islam dying isn’t because the termination of lifestyles, rather the continuation of life in any other shape. This lifestyles become created via Allah as a checking out ground for the afterlife. And with dying this check comes to an end. All pencils down. No greater writing.
It is our responsibility that earlier than the test is over we have finished all this is essential to get an A. And much like a test, that is accomplished independently, there is no dishonest.
Here at Myislam we compiled together fifty one quotes about death and lifestyles and we hope it offers a few you some idea and steerage on what’s really important. If you found this newsletter beneficial please keep in mind to share it.
Fifty one Islamic Quotes on Death:
1. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji ‘ un.
Verily, from Allah we got here and to him we return.
2. “Whoever loves to fulfill Allah, Allah loves to fulfill him, and whoever hates to fulfill Allah, Allah hates to satisfy him.” (Source: Sahih Muslim 157, Grade: Sahih)
3. “I do now not hesitate to do some thing as I hesitate to take the soul of the believer, for he hates demise and I hate to disappoint him.” (Source: Sahih Bukhari 6137, Grade: Sahih)
4. None of you need to wish for loss of life because of a calamity that has troubled him, however if he ought to do some thing he must say: O Allah, maintain me alive as long as life is ideal for me and reason me to die if demise is higher for me. (Source: Sahih Bukhari 5437, Grade: Sahih)
5. Every soul will taste death, and you may only accept your [full] compensation at the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what’s the existence of this world except the leisure of delusion. (Surah Al-Imran Verse 185)
6. Let none of you want for demise. If he’s righteous then he might growth his precise deeds, and if he’s sinful then he would possibly repent. (Source: Sahih Bukhari 6808, Grade: Sahih)
You can discover an editorial with 11 Powerful Duas For Forgiveness
7. “Paradise may be added close to to the righteous, no longer some distance, (It will be said), that is what you had been promised – for every returner (to Allah) and keeper (of His covenant) who feared the most merciful unseen and got here with a coronary heart returning (in repentance).”
8. When you spot a funeral procession, then rise up for it till it passes or the deceased is positioned in the grave. Source: Sahih Bukhari 1245, Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi
nine. Verily, you handiest stand to glorify Allah, who’s the receiver of souls. (Source: Musnad Ahhmad 6394)
10. And this worldly lifestyles is not however diversion and entertainment. And certainly, the house of the Hereafter (Surah Ankabut Verse sixty four)
eleven. A second of endurance in a second of anger prevents one thousand moment of regret. (Ali ibn Abi Talib)
12.Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: “If Allah desires to do excellent to any individual, He afflicts him with trials” (Sahih Bukhari: Volume 7, Book 70, Number 548)
13. To the arena, you may be a billionaire, a celebrity or an icon, But to the Angel of Death, you’re just every other name on the listing.
14. Death can come at any time, so with a purpose to die as a Muslim, you must live at all times as a Muslim. There is no time for later.
15. Death is not the largest catastrophe in lifestyles. The biggest disaster in existence is, When our worry of Allah dies when we are nevertheless alive.
sixteen. The Worst of our Faults is our hobby in other people’s Faults. (Ali Ibn abi Talib (RA)
17. And behold! A bier surpassed through Muhammad (pbuh), and he stood up; and it changed into said to him, “This is the bier of a Jew.” He replied, “Was it no longer the holder of a soul, from which we must take instance and worry?”
Do not communicate unwell of the dead.
When the bier of every body passeth by using thee, whether or not Jew, Christian, or Muslim, upward thrust to thy toes.”
18. The Faithful do now not die; possibly they turn out to be translated from this perishable global to the arena of eternal existences.
19. “My Lord! You have in reality granted me authority and taught me the translation of dreams. ˹O˺ Originator of the heavens and the earth! You are my Guardian on this international and the Hereafter. Allow me to die as one that submits and be part of me with the righteous.” (Surah Yusuf verse one hundred and one)
20. Death is a blessing to a Muslim. Remember and talk well of your dead, and chorus from talking unwell of them.
21. Life without ALLAH is like an unsharpened pencil; it has no factor.
22. Everybody wants to trade the sector, however no person wants to danger
23. The world (dunya) isn’t the resting location; it is the trying out area.
24. And verily, it is We Who supply existence, and who deliver loss of life: it’s far We Who continue to be Inheritors (after all else passes away). (Surah al-Hijr verse 23)
25. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said,“If the Day of Judgment erupts at the same time as you are planting a new tree, keep on and plant it.”
This quote may be very powerful, it highlights the concept of sadaqah jariyah. To hold planting your seeds so even after your loss of life you can obtain the benefits of your due diligence. What legacy are you leaving in the back of? What precise are you teaching your children? Are you supplying to charity and supporting others.
26. When you emerge as excessively depending on a person, the Almighty will either eliminate or detach you from that person simply to show you where your power lies. Yes, we all need human beings in our lives however never as much as we need the Almighty! He’s the only One who gained’t disappoint! – Mufti Menk
The death of a cherished one is a reminder to us. After all, lifestyles is a preparation for the day you will meet your Maker. – Mufti Menk
27. ˹He is the One˺ Who created life and demise in order to check which of you is first-class in deeds. And He is the Almighty, All-Forgiving. (Surah Mulk Verse 2)
28. “…and if you had visible when the unjust will be within the agonies of demise and the angels shall spread forth their hands: Give up your souls; nowadays shall you be recompensed with an ignominious chastisement…” (Surah Anam verse 93)
29. On the day that every soul shall find present what it has finished of precise and what it has finished of evil, it shall wish that among it and that (evil) there were a long period of time; and Allah makes you to be careful of (retribution from) Himself; and Allah is Compassionate to the servants. (Surah Imran verse 30)
30. Every self can be tasting of death. And We attempt you with evil and charity (or: desirable) for a temptation, and to Us you will be again. (Surah Anbiya verse 35)
31. Verily Allah knows the ones amongst you who hold again (men) and those who say to their brethren, “Come along to us”, however come no longer to the combat besides for only a little at the same time as. (Surah Luqman Verse 18)
32. O soul that are at relaxation! Return on your Lord, properly-pleased (with him), nicely-appealing (Him), So enter among My servants, And input into My garden. (Surah Al-Fajr verse 27-30)
33. The martyrs are of five types: one who dies of plague, person who dies of stomach sickness, person who drowns, person who dies beneath particles, and one that dies inside the direction of Allah the Exalted.: Sahih Bukhari 2674, Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi)
This is announcing, martyrdom isn’t always attained by way of speeding foolishly into an useless struggle.
34. Gabriel, peace be upon him, came to me to provide the good news that all people from my country who dies without associating partners with Allah will enter Paradise. I said, “Even if he commits adultery and theft?” The Prophet said: Even if he commits adultery and theft. (Source: Sahih al-Bukhari 1180, Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi)
35. The Hellfire is your house, wherein you may stay besides as Allah wills. Verily, your Lord is wise and knowing. (Surah al-An’am verse 128)
36. Ibn ‘Umar used to mention, “If you continue to exist till the nighttime, do now not expect to be alive within the morning, and in case you survive till the morning, do no longer assume to be alive in the night, and take from your fitness on your sickness, and (take) from your life to your loss of life.” [Al-Bukhari #6416]
37. Abu Hurayra mentioned that the Messenger of Allah, might also Allah bless him and provide him peace, said, “Remember often the component that cuts off pleasures,” i.E. Dying.” [at-Tirmidhi]
38. Ya Allah, permit my loss of life simplest reach me if you have forgiven my sins and you are pleased with me.
39. Life isn’t assured at all however death is sincerely guaranteed upon all, but we nonetheless prepare for lifestyles extra than loss of life.
40. In the quit, it’s simply me, my lord and my deeds.
41. Abu Hurayra reported the Messenger of Allah, might also Allah bless him and supply him peace, stated, “Race to correct movements as rapid as you may. What are you anticipating except delayed poverty, oppressive wealth, debilitating infection, dottering senility, a fast dying or the Dajjal? Or are you looking forward to an unseen evil, or the Last Hour? The Last Hour may be most bitter and horrible.” [at-Tirmidhi]
forty two. People go to Allah after demise however a wise character is going to Allah before his loss of life.
43. Today you very own the portions of land but tomorrow a land will personal you.
44. Life is a journey from Allah to Allah.
45. Put aside your satisfaction, set down your vanity and recall your grave.
forty six. Doesn’t depend how rich you’re, you can’t bribe the angel of loss of life.
47. Death does no longer see your age, gender, nationality or faith. It will come all at once so be organized usually.
48. Believe in it, there is a life after demise, there is responsibility after demise. And this feel of duty frightens every body.
49. “Allah causes you to stay, then reasons you to die; then He will bring together you for the Day of Resurrection, about which there is absolute confidence, but maximum of the humans do no longer recognize.” (Surah Jathiya 24-26)
50. “Indeed, the demise from which you flee – certainly, it’ll meet you. Then you may be lower back to the Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, and He will inform you approximately what you used to do.” (Surah Jumuah verse eight)
51. Today you own the pieces of land but tomorrow a land will personal you.
Life is too brief and for some it’s extra quick. What’s one issue you may do that will make a person else in your life happy or smile. It’s regularly unexpected how little attempt it requires but how massive of a distinction it can make.
Be of service to others and help unselfishly. In the stop you’ll be held chargeable for your moves so why not be a superb positive man or woman. What do you have to lose?
Harness the electricity Sadaqah jariyah.
Like how the wealthy in this dunya compound cash, compound your rewards in order that at the day of judgement you may be a billionaire of high-quality deeds. This will serve you better than having all the riches inside the global.
Jazakallah for reading in case you reached the stop of this article. If you want to retain your mastering on our internet site visit our digital Qur’an or examine our article on practicing gratitude in Islam.
Please be part of our unfastened Certificate course “THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT”, to research extra about the Minor & Major symptoms of Qayamah and detail happenings of that day and the way to shop one self in accordance Quran & Sunnah, :www.Quranmualim.com (available online now, sign up and learn)
May Allah make us amongst the Pious, and store us from the rigors of this Great Day, May Allah deliver us the Hidayah to do deeds that may get us amongst folks who are under the Shade of Allah. May Allah forgive our sins and make us amongst those who get the book in their Right palms. May we’ve got sufficient Emaan & good deeds so one can pass the bridge and get to the Paradise that Allah has prepared for the believers!
Please keep in mind us and the whole Ummah to your prayers!