Dear Users, performing wudu is the main, important step of Salah (Namaz) and is itself an act of worship, that’s why it’s important to make sure it’s done correctly and make good. Do not waste single drop of water and know that your wudu washes away minor sins. Although you are doing wudu (Salah) for the first time or just want to refresh your memory and mind, our step-by-step guide makes it easy.
Subscribe now for unlimited access. Click Here.
Dear Users, This article will take you through the all process of performing wudu before Salah (Na,z) or reciting the holy Quran. Wudu is required before praying salah (Namaz). The steps Wazoo should complete in the given criteria below, and they must be done without long pauses between every of the steps. There are many Steps for Wazoo.
First: Begin by saying ‘-Bismi-llāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīmi
Second: Wash your hands up to the wrists thoroughly three times Only.
Third: Rinse your mouth three times, swirling the water around and rinse your nose three times, blowing the water out using the left hand to remove the water from your nose. The sunnah is that it lets you check if the water is completely and clean enough to use for wudu!
Fourth: Make your intention that you are now performing the fard (obligatory) actions of wudu.
Fifth: Wash your Complete face three times, from the hairline to the chin and from ear to ear, making sure the whole face, eyebrows, under the nose and lips are washed. Only A man should clean the hair of his beard, if he has. So that f his beard is thin so he should make sure clean water reaches the skin (root of the hair ), and if it is thick, he should wash the surface and run his wet fingers through it just.
Sixth: Wash your arms and hands from your fingertips up to your elbows three times. It is necessary to remove anything that could prevent the water from reaching the skin i.e. dough, mud, paint etc.
Seventh: Wipe your head starting with your hands at the front of your head, bringing them to the back of your head and then back to the front again. Dear, a woman’s hair, she should wipe it from the front of her head to the roots of the hair at the nape of her neck. She does not have to wipe the total length of her long hair.
Eighth: Wipe your ears by putting your index fingers in your ears and wiping the back with your thumbs. Its preferable to use fresh water for this.
Ninth: Wash your feet three times up to the ankles, making sure to wipe in between your toes with your little finger. Don’t forget the back of your ankles.
Tenth: Dear, Finish your wudu with the Prayer
Wazoo DUA Translation:
I bear witness that none has the right to be worshiped but Allah only, Who has no partner; and I bear witness that The Messenger of Allah Peace Be Upon Him is His slave and His Messenger.
Dears, We hope this article was helpful for you and Your Children’s! To share Sadaqah Jariyah of preserving Masjid Al-Aqsa, why not help us renovate the main wudu area at Masjid Al-Aqsa? It is located at Baab al-Asbat, which is the main entrance to the Haram – at capacity, it serves 2,000 worshippers per hour Only!
Masjid Al-Aqsa was directly blessed by Allah. Prophets and angels have stood on every part of this sacred site, and it’s a huge honor to serve it in any way we can. Give to Masjid Al-Aqsa today.
Which things break the wudu?
Dear Users, It is reality that roaming in house where kids, mom brothers or sister in law or sometimes guests in your boxers, weather can break your wudu? I am generally living alone, and mostly want to be comfortable while i am at home or Houses. so i prefer shorts or boxers. So that sometimes my fiancé shows up and i change later after i answered the door. There are many Questions about break Wazoo.
- Does eating break wudu?
- Does burping break wudu?
- Does vomiting break wudu?
- Does sweat break wudu?
- Does smoking breaks wudu?
- Is white discharge break wudu?
- does touching your private parts break wudu
Dear users, My main question is, what form of clothes in front of the people break wudu. And if smoking or non beer like malt, breaks the wudu?
Dear Users, There are the list of things which invalidate or break the prayer, and nothing other than these invalidate the wazoo. They are as follows:
- First: If passing urine
- Second: defecating/excretion only
- Third: passing wind from the rear/flatulating
- Fourth: going into sleep, deep enough that it restricts sight and hearing.
- if a person loses his/her sensibility, turn insane and unconscious
- jannabat (Two) Must precaution entering ghusl. E.g. touching the corpse which hasn’t been given ghusl
Things that do not break Wadu
- Changing clothes does not break one’s wudoo’
- Looking at the mirror will not break your wadu. It is clearly the first time I heard this I ended up laughing
- Kissing or hugging your beloved wife or husband does not break wadu unless you do so with heartily desire and there is a discharge as a result any.
- Cutting your nails does not break wadu.
- Crying does not break wadu.
- Sleeping without losing conscious or without leaning against something else if it’s very light and not deep.
Dear Users, I hope this has helped you much more brothers and sisters better understand what things break wadu.
Dear Users: If you have any questions, quires or comments please leave them below in the comments box and we will get back to you. Check out other Revert Series Articles as well if you are interested in learning more about Salah (Namaz).
- Salah Step by Step Guide
- Types of Prayer (Salah)
What are Nullifies Wudu?
As we mentioned earlier in this article Wazoo, a Muslim cannot perform salah (Namaz ) until they have performed complete wudu.
How long will my wudu last for?
The answer is that your wudu remains until one of the following happens:
- Anything that is a natural discharge any point of the body. This refers to urine, stool, or passing gas, air or any thing
- Falling asleep
- Becoming unconscious
Dear Users, If any of the above take place then you will need to perform wudu again for Salah.
- There are many benefits of performing ablution. There are many scientific benefits are mentioned below:
- Wudu prevents us from many physical health problems.
- It gives physical purity. all body parts washed only 3 times due to wudu
- Wudu eliminates all our bad deeds and sins as mentioned in Hadith by Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
- Try to remain in the state of wudu as it is the best way of getting Allah Almighty’s blessings
- Wudu purifies our body from head to foot
- It strengthens us spiritually by giving inner peace
- Wudu is prescribed by Allah, but now its scientific benefits also are proven. During Wudu, you wash your mouth 3 times ; it will protect you from tooth problems and so on. Similarly, by washing your face several times in a day, your face will be protected from the wrinkles and germs.
- In everyday life after starting the day, we touch various things in a day. Dear Brothers and Sisters . So if we do Wudu, we will definitely clearly wash our hands completely.
- Washing arms activates blood circulation at those remote areas of the body which is far from the center of the blood pumping heart, making the person more active.
Excellence of WuZOO -How to Perform Wudu
Hot seat Game Wudhu -How to Perform Wudu
How to make wudhu(ablution) PDF
How to make wudhu -How to Perform Wudu
how to make wudhu- Poster Free PDF
Is Duaas wudhu after -How to Perform Wudu
Method of wudu Free PDF Download
Nullify-wudhu -How to Perform Wudu Free PDF
Practical Guide -How to Perform Wudu
Prayer-42 -How to Perform Wudu
Steps for wudu-Book -How to Perform Wudu
Stepts of Wudoo -How to Perform Wudu
wudhu- Alphabets -How to Perform Wudu
Wudhu - How to perform Ablution Free PDF
wudhu - How to perform Ablution Free PDF
wudhu -sequence - How to perform Ablution
Wudu Activity book for little kids Free PDF
Dear Users, If you search benefit in reading this article , please consider subscribing to this site and used our comments Box .so we can send you more beneficial contents for You . PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBED Thanks So Much
Please in case of any mistake inform us in there given comments section and pray for us Allah forgive to everyone and our mistakes Ameen
About CEO Al-Asad Online
Hafiz Abdul Hameed
Master In Islamic Studies
Web Content Writer
Blogger, SEO Expert
WhatsApp: +92 3017363500