Islamic Books for Kids (Age wise) Ages 7 to 8 PDF Free Download – The start of Islam is marked in the year 610, following the first revelation to the prophet Muhammad at the age of 40. Muhammad and his followers spread the teachings of Islam throughout the Arabian Peninsula. Soon after the prophet Muhammad’s death, there were military expeditions, called “futuhat,” or literally “openings,” into what is now Egypt and other parts of North Africa.
Islamic Books – In other parts of the world, Islam spread through trade and commerce. The following is a brief timeline that highlights some of the significant occurrences in Islam’s development and the geographical spread of Islam to some of the countries featured in the film.570 C.E. Muhammad is born in Mecca.
In the next Paragraph we will tell you the brief history of the Hazrat Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him. The Prophet gave lesson the Islamic teachings in very Simple way. The whole life is a sample for us . We should follow the Islamic teachings in every field of life. We should follow the Holy Quran, Islamic Teachings of the Islam and the Seerah of the Prophet.
Share Islamic Books (Age-wise Books ) Ages 7 to 8
- 610 C.E. According to Muslim belief, at the age of 40
- 622 C.E. After enduring persecution in Mecca,
- 630 C.E. Muhammad returns to Mecca with a large number of his followers
- 633 C.E. Muhammad dies after a prolonged illness
- 638 C.E. Muslims enter the area north of Arabia, known as “Sham, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon and Iraq
- 641 C.E. Muslims enter Egypt and rout the Byzantine army655 C.E. Islam begins to spread throughout North Africa
- 661 C.E. Imam Ali is killed
- 711 C.E. Muslims enter Spain in the west and India in the east.
- 732 C.E. Muslims are defeated at Potiers in France by Charles Martel
- 750 C.E. The Abbasids take over rule from the Umayyads,
- 1000 C.E. Islam continues to spread through the continent of Africa
- 1099 C.E. European Crusaders take Jerusalem from the Muslims
- 1120 C.E. Islam continues to spread throughout Asia
- 1299 C.E. The earliest Ottoman state is formed in Anatolia, Turkey
- 1453 C.E. Ottomans conquer the Byzantine seat of Constantinople
- Circa 1800 C.E. Approximately 30 percent of Africans forced into slavery in the United States are Muslim
- 1870-1924 C.E. Muslim immigrants from the Arab world voluntarily come to the United States
- 1930 C.E. The Nation of Islam is created in the U.S. by W. D.
- 1948 C.E. The state of Israel is created
- 1952 C.E. The McCarren-Walter Act relaxes the U.S
- 1965 C.E. Revisions of immigration law further open the doors for Muslim immigration
- 1975 C.E. Wallace D. Muhammad, the son of Elijah Muhammad, takes over leadership of the Nation of Islam
- 1979 C.E. The Iranian Revolution results in the establishment of the Islamic Republic of Iran
By Quranmualim – Free Download Islamic Books PDF
- Islam Beliefs and Teachings For Muslims PDF
- What is the meaning of Inshallah PDF Download
- Travel Vocabulary for Kids Printable PDF Download
- Best Criminology books Printable PDF Download
- Marriage and Divorce Rate in Europe PDF Download
- Arabic Religion Vocabulary for Kids PDF Download
- Colours in Arabic for Kids Free Printable PDF Download
- Egyptian Insults in Arabic for Kids Printable PDF Download
- Arabic Phrases and Common Sentences for Kids PDF Download