Islam Beliefs and Teachings – Islam teaches us the importance of both belief and practice in Life; one is insufficient without the other. The following beliefs are the ones that are widely practiced among The Muslims as well as The New Muslims, as described within the Holy Quran and hadith (Sunnah).
- Belief in Allah
- Belief in the angels
- Belief in the holy books of Allah
- Belief in the Prophets of Allah
- Muhammad is the Last Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him)
- Belief in the Day of Judgement…
- The day when the life of every human being will be finished to decide whether they go to heaven or hell.
- Belief in Predestination…
- That Allah Almighty has the knowledge of all that will happen.
- Muslims are of the opinion that religion doesn’t hinder humans from making their own choices.Six Big Beliefs
*Belief in the Oneness God: Muslims have believe that God is the one who created everything in the world and that God has all-power and knowledge of the world.
* Faith that there are Angels from God: Muslims have believed in angels as unseen entities who revere The Allah and fulfill God’s commands throughout the universe.
Like and Share Islam Beliefs and Teachings
Faith of faith in the Books of God: Muslims have faith that God revealed the holy books or the scriptures to God’s prophets and God’s messengers. This includes The Holy Quran, the Holy Book Torah (given to Moses) as well as the Gospel (given to Jesus) and The Psalms (given to David) and the Scrolls (given to Abraham).
Belief in the Prophets: Muslims believe that God’s direction has been given to humanity through specially appointed The prophets, or messengers throughout history beginning with the very initial man Adam who was believed to be to be the first prophet.
*Faith that there will be a Day of Judgment: Muslims believed in the Day of Judgment, humans will be judged based on their actions throughout this existence. Those who heeded God’s instructions will be blessed with heaven, while those who disobeyed God’s direction will be punished by hell.
*Faith in divine decree: The Divine Decree piece of faith addresses the question of God’s choice. It is the belief that everything is determined by divine decree
Allah is the term that Muslims use to describe the supreme and singular God who created and rules all things in the universe.
The heart of faith for all Muslims is obedience to Allah’s will.
- Allah is eternal, omniscient, and omnipotent…
- Allah has always existed and will always exist.
- Allah knows everything in this universe that can be known.
- Allah can do anything in this world and the next world that can be done.
- Allah has no shape or form…
- Allah can’t be seen.
- Allah can’t be heard.
- Allah is neither male nor female.
- Allah is just…
- Allah rewards and punishes .
But Allah is also merciful.
A believer can approach Allah by praying, and by reciting in the Holy Qur’an.
- Muslims worship only Allah Almighty, There is no god But Allah…
- because only Allah is worthy of worship.
The one and only God (Allah Almighty)
All Muslims believe that God is one and Only:
- There is only one God.
- God does not have children, parents, and has no partner.* God was not made by a being.
- There is no greater gods, greater, or less Gods.
The Three major Muslim holidays are:
- Eid al-Adha: celebrates the Prophet Abraham’s willingness to sacrifice his son Hazrat Ismaeel for Allah.
- Eid al-Fitr: marks the end of Ramadan Mubarak—the Islamic holy month of Ramzhan.
- EID Melad un-Nabi: Mark celebrates the Prophet Hazrat Muhammad