Welcome to Quranmualim.com
We should not touching the verses without Wazu
In this respect, ‘Allamah Maulana Al-aj Al-afi Al-Qari Ash-Shah Imam Amad Raza Khan has stated on page 393 of volume 23 of Fatawa Razawiyyah, ‘Printing verses onto a paper which is wrapped around a bundle or packet of newspapers or booklets, or on cards or envelopes, mcauses disrespect to occur and leads towards aram, because it could be touched by postmen or others who may not be in the state of Wazu or may require Ghusal, or by Kuffar [unbelievers] who are always in a state of impurity [i.e. without Ghusla], and this is aram. Allah has stated: No one should touch it except when in the state of ritual ablution (Wuu). [Kanz-ul-Iman (Translation of Quran)] These might be placed on the floor in order to affix seals; these might be ripped and thrown into the waste, If you see a verse of the Holy Quran printed on the cover of any book, it is requested that, after making good intentions, you show the aforementioned passage to the publisher, or send them a photocopy of it by mail [or email]. Along with it you should write, ‘After seeing a verse of the Holy Quran on the cover of your so-and-so book, I am writing to request that you kindly refrain from printing verses or their translations on the covers of books, so that Muslims can be protected from unmindfully touching them without Wuu.
If you want to get detailed and descriptive information then click on the following questions.
- Describe popular prayers mentioned in the Quran-e- pak and demonstrated by the messengers of Allah (PBUH).
- Explain the prayers recited by the messengers (PBUH).
- What is the method to worship GOD?
- Give a detail of prayers and types of adoration.
- What does appeal for help means?
- Elaboration the appeal for help as per says of Muhammad (PBUH)?
- Tell about the request made to the messengers (PBUH) by the peoples on the dooms days .
- What request for help, the followers will seek in hereafter from the messengers Muhammad (PBUH)?
About CEO Al-Asad Online
Hafiz Abdul Hameed
Master In Islamic Studies
Web Content Writer
Blogger, SEO Expert
WhatsApp: +92 301736500