Define Menses during Hajj and umrah | Mina in Makkah – Question: If a woman gets menstruation at Mina on 10th Dhul-Hijjah before doing Tawafal-Ifadah and she cannot stay for few days in Mina/Makkah, due to her return flight booked to home country, what should she do?
Answer:If a woman who cannot stay at Mina/Makkah due to her return flight to her home country and she isnot in a position to come back to do Tawafal-Ifadah, in that case she can put a cloth on her private parts and do Tawafal-Ifadah.(This decision is given by Shaikh Al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah and Allamah Ibn Al-Qayyim published inUrdu News Saudi Arabia on 27th February 2001 corresponding to 4th Dhul-Hijjah 1421H.)
Define Menses during Hajj and umrah | Mina in Makkah – Question: If a woman gets menstruation on 10th Dhul-Hijjah after Tawafal-Ifadah, what should she do?
Answer: If she starts to have menses after Tawafal-Ifadah, and she cannot wait in Mina/Makkah till her menses stops, in that case she can leave Makkah without doing Farewell Tawaf (Tawafal-Wida‘) as menstruating women are excused from doing Farewell Tawaf.
Question: Can a woman intending to do Umrah/Hajj, use the pill to delay the Menstruation?
Answer:Yes, she can use the pill (Tablets which contain hormones) to delay the menstruation. These tablet should be started with consultation of a doctor; usually they are taken 4-5 days before the expected date of menses and can be continued for 10-14 days. Effect of the pill will remain till the tablets are continued and bleeding will start after 2-3 days of stopping the pill 2.They must sacrifice an animal (camel). NOTE: This sacrifice of animal (camel) will be separate from the sacrifice of Hajj.
Question: What is the fine if compulsory acts (Wajibat) of Hajj are missed?
Answer: Let us remind ourselves the compulsory acts of Hajj.The compulsory acts of Hajj are as follows:
- 1.Assuming Ihram from Meeqat.
- 2.Stay at Arafat on 9th Dhul-Hijjah from the afternoon until a part of the night.
- 3.Spending the night (between 9th and 10th Dhul-Hijjah) at Muzdalifah.
- 4.Stoning the Jamarat (Pillars).(the Holy Mosque of Makkah Shareef )
- 5.The Farewell Tawaf (Note: Menstruating women are excused from the Farewell Tawaf, if they have to travel back).If any of the compulsory act is not performed, one has to offer a sacrifice of an animal (sheep) to compensate for the omission.
We learnt much above the topic Define Menses during Hajj and umrah | Mina in Makkah
- Definition of Ihram free English & Urdu Books PDF Download
- Rules of Umrah for woman free English & Urdu Books PDF Download
- Definition of the Holy Pilgrimage free English & Urdu Books PDF Download
- Three are 3 Categories of the Holy Pilgrimage free English & Urdu PDF Download
- Definition of the Safa Marwa History and Sa;I free English & Urdu PDF Download
- The Grand Mosque of the Holy Pilgrimage free English & Urdu Books PDF Download
Hajj_Urdu_letter_Size PDF (Quranmualim)
Hajj-o-umrah-ka-Mukhtasar-Tariqa PDF (Quranmualim)
A Guide to the Rites of Hajj and Umrah (Quranmualim)
Hafiz Abdul Hameed
Master In Islamic Studies
Web Content Writer
Blogger, SEO Expert
WhatsApp: +92 3017363500
1 thought on “Define Menses during Hajj and umrah | Mina in Makkah”
Muito importante pra nos aprender tudo sobre .oque diz no Alcorão , sobre as muçumanas no haji