Question: When is it impermissible to recite the Holy Quran aloud?
Answer: Reciting the Holy Quran and listening to it are indeed acts of great reward. One attains a reward equivalent to ten rewards for every letter of the Quran that he recites. However, Islamic Jurists have prohibited reciting the Quran loud in some circumstances: In a gathering, it is ’Haram for all the people to recite the Holy Quran loud. Often in Teejahs1, people are found reciting the Holy Quran loudly. If there are few people to recite the Holy Quran, then the ruling is that they should recite the Quran in a low voice. (Bahar-e-Shari’at, vol. 1, pp. 552, Part 3)
- It is also forbidden to recite the Holy Quran loudly at such a place where the students of [Islamic] knowledge are studying or revising. 1 A gathering arranged for conveying reward to the deceased on the third day of his demise. Similarly, in places where people are busy working and in markets or shopping centres, it is impermissible to recite the Holy Quran aloud. If people do not listen to the recitation, then the person reciting it will become sinful. If he started reciting it before people got engaged in their works and that place is not fixed for any sort of work, nowif he starts the recitation first and people do not listen to it, then the people will be sinful and if he started the recitation after people started their works, then he (the reciter) will be sinful. (Ghuniya-tul-Mutamalli, pp. 497) The sin of forgetting Quran after memorising it
Question: What is the ruling for those who memorise the Quran and then forget it?
Answer: Those who memorise the Holy Quran and then forget it are deserving of the following admonitions mentioned in the blessed Ahadees. The Beloved Rasool has stated: The good deeds of my Ummah were presented to me, even a piece of straw that a person removes from the Masjid. And the sins of my Ummah were presented to me. I did not come across a bigger sin than a person memorising one surah or one Ayah of the Holy Quran and then forgetting it. (Tirmizi, vol. 4, pp. 420, Hadees 2925) It has been narrated from Sayyiduna Sa’d bin Ubadah that the Holy Rasool has said : The person who read the Quran, memorised it and then forgot it will come as a leper to Allah Almighty on the Day of Judgement. (Abu Dawood, vol. 2, pp. 107, Hadees 1474) Ala Hazrat, Imam-e-Ahl-e-Sunnah, Maulana Shah Imam Ahmed Raza Khan has said: Who is more unwise than the one whom Allah gave such talent and capability (of memorising the Holy Quran) but he buries this talent with his own hands! If he valued it and knew the reward and ranks promised over it, then he would guard the Quran he had memorized with his heart and soul! Ala Hazrat further states: A person who has memorised the Holy Quran should keep himself busy in keeping it remembered, teaching it and making others memorise it so that he can attain the reward that is promised over it and he can avoid the punishment of being raised as a blind leper on the Day of Judgement. (Fatawa Razaviyyah, vol. 23, pp. 645-647) Respected Huffaz must work extremely hard and observe strict caution. They should strive day and night to keep the Holy Quran remembered so that they become deserving of the reward and attain salvation from being raised as leper on the Day of Judgement.
The messenger (PBUH) said: Deeds depend upon the intentions.
leave a comments below to tell us about your feed back!
MORE ESSAYS: If you are relly enjoying this information, then there are some more Islamic and Quranic books and essays are given below for you!
- What are the salient feature of the Quranic Encyclopedia?
- What is the Encyclopedia of the Holy Quran and Respect ?
- Write a detail about sajdah Tilawat in Quran?
- What are the precaution regarding reciting the Holy Quran?
- What are the significance of Reciting the Holy Quran ?
How to downloard or read?
Go onto click on the DOWNLOARD button,the PDF file of Quran will be downloard automatically after clicking on it. Read the translation of the Quran in many languages and Here, I attached many different languages of Quran :
- LANGUAGE OF ALBANIAN QURAN
- LANGUAGE OF BRAZIL QURAN
- LANGUAGE OF BULGARIAN QURAN
- LANGUAGE OF FILIPION QURAN
- LANGUAGE OF INDONESHIA QURAN
- LANGUAGE OF PARALLEL & QURAN ENGLISH
- LANGUAGE OF KOREAN QURAN
- LANGUAGE OF SPANISH QURAN
- LANGUAGE OF ARABIC QURAN
- LANGUAGE OF BRAHI QURAN
- LANGUAGE OF CHINESE QURAN
- LANGUAGE OF DUCH QURAN
- LANGUAGE OF JAPANESE QURAN
- LANGUAGE OF ENGLISH QURAN
- LANGUAGE OF LANGUAGE OF GREEK QURAN
- LANGUAGE OF KAZAKH QURAN
- LANGUAGE OF LATIN ALPHABET
- LANGUAGE OF ARABIC TURKISH
- LANGUAGE OF MEXICO QURAN
- LANGUAGE OF POLISH QURAN
- LANGUAGE OF PORTUGUESE QURAN
- LANGUAGE OF RUSSIAN QURAN & T2
- LANGUAGE OF LANGUAGE OF SOMALI QURAN
- LANGUAGE OF THAILAND QURAN
- LANGUAGE OF SWEDISH
- LANGUAGE OF TURKISH QURAN
- LANGUAGE OF PHILIPINE JUZU (Quranmualim)
- LANGUAGE OF SINDHI (Quranmualim)
ALBANIAN QURAN PDF (Quranmualim)
BRAZIL QURAN PDF (Quranmualim)
BULGARIAN QURAN PDF(Quranmualim)
FILIPION QURAN PDF(Quranmualim)
INDONESHIA QURAN PDF(Quranmualim)
PARALLEL & QURAN ENGLISH PDF(Quranmualim)
KOREAN QURAN PDF(Quranmualim)
SPANISH QURAN PDF(Quranmualim)
ARABIC QURAN PDF(Quranmualim)
BRAHI QURAN PDF(Quranmualim)
CHINESE QURAN PDF(Quranmualim)
DUCH QURAN PDF(Quranmualim)
JAPANESE QURAN PDF(Quranmualim)
ENGLISH QURAN PDF(Quranmualim)
GREEK QURAN PDF(Quranmualim)
KAZAKH QURAN PDF(Quranmualim)
LATIN ALPHABET PDF(Quranmualim)
ARABIC TURKISH PDF(Quranmualim)
MEXICO QURAN PDF(Quranmualim)
POLISH QURAN PDF(Quranmualim)
PORTUGUESE QURAN PDF(Quranmualim)
RUSSIAN QURAN & T2 PDF(Quranmualim)
SOMALI QURAN (Quranmualim)
THAILAND QURAN PDF(Quranmualim)
TURKISH QURAN PDF(QURANMUALIM)
PHILIPINE JUZU PDF(Quranmualim)
If you face any problem only send a message to me. I pay thanks,Moreover go to WWW.QURANMUALIM.COM for lovely writings.If ever you want to get any PDF ebook regarding Islam,Quran,Hadith,Sunnah,Computer skill,Method of online earning,Social Media Markiting especially + 5 MILLIONS Pinterest Traffic.Kindly give a comment in comment box and Fiverr.Your opinion and suggestions will be regarded and accomodated.THANKS.
About CEO Al-Asad Online
Hafiz Abdul Hameed
Master In Islamic Studies
Web Content Writer
Blogger, SEO Expert
WhatsApp: +92 301736500