MIRACLES OF THE QURAN
Dear Brothers and Sisters, In this Article We will learn about Miracles of Quran | Quran Word PDF Download. Fourteen centuries ago, God sent down the Noble Qur’an to all mankind as a divine book of guidance, Teaching and Islamic Education. He called upon people to be guided to the truth by stick to this Holy book. By the day of its revelation to the day of conclusion, this last divine book (The Noble Quran) will remain the only guide for Person being.
The matchless style of the Noble Qur’an and the superior intelligence in it are definite evidence that it is the word of God, word of Allah. In addition, the Noble Qur’an has many miraculous assign proving that it is a revelation from Allah Almighty. One of those attributes is how several myths that we’ve only been able to discover by the technology of the 20th century have been said in the Noble Qur’an 1,400 decades back.
Although, the Noble Qur’an is not a book of science, a book of technology, it is a book of Signs! Many scientific facts that are expressed in an extremely concise and profound manner in its verses have only been discovered with the technology of the 20th century. These facts could not have been known at the time of the Noble Qur’an’s revelation, and this is still more proof that the Qur’an is the word of God.
In order to understand the scientific Miracles of Quran, we must first take a look at the level of science at the time when this holy book (The Noble Koran) was revealed.
Dear Islamic Users, In the 7th century, when the Noble Qur’an was revealed, Arab society had many mythical and baseless beliefs where scientific issues were concerned. Lacking the technology to examine the universe and nature, these early Arabs believed in fairy tale inherited from past creation. They assumed, as an instance, that mountains encouraged the skies above. They believed the earth was flat and there were large mountains at its ends. It was thought that these mountains were pillars that kept the vault of heaven high above.
However, all these superstitious beliefs of Arab society were eliminated with the Qur’an. In Sura Sad, verse 2, it was said: “God is He who raised up the heavens without any support…”(The Qur’an, 38:2). This verse invalidated the impression that the sky remains above due to the mountains. In a Number of Other subjects, significant facts were shown at a period when no one might have understood them. The Qur’an, which was revealed at a time when people knew very little about astronomy, physics, or biology, contains key facts on a variety of subjects such as the creation of the world, the creation of the human being, the structure of the atmosphere, and the delicate balances that make life on earth possible.
Like Miracles of Quran | Quran Word PDF Download
1. The Big Bang
Dear Users, 100 (Hundred) years before, the planet’s greatest scientific minds believed the world had always dreamed. Since it always existed, it did not require a Creator.
2. The Expansion of The Universe
Einstein’s equations tell us that the universe is enlarge. This discovery surprised everyone all over the world.
3. The End of The Universe
Dear Students, The Holy Quran does not only tell us about things that have already been discovered in the universe. Although, it tells us about scientific phenomena still discussed today. These next two are not yet confirmed but their mere discussion is worthy of note.
4. Extraterrestrial Life
Following we return to Extraterrestrial life. In 1960, Frank Drake conducted the very first modern SETI experimentation, in the Hunt for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence. NEVERTHELESS, God’s pronouncements outpaced guy’s imagination by over a century.
5. Evolution In The Quran
Dear Users, even though most people now think that evolution was described by Darwin, nothing could be farther from the reality.
In the 7th Century, like most branches of medicine (Allergy and Immunology, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Diagnostic radiology, Emergency medicine, Family medicine, Internal medicine, Medical genetics.), embryology was in its infancy.
7. What Lies Beneath Mountains
Mountains are among the grandest features of Earth’s landscapes. What lies below their Face Was an impenetrable Puzzle until the invention of modern Technologies. The Holy Quran however gave us guidance on this over a millennium ago (Many Year ago):
8. Mountains & Earthquakes
For many decemvirates, atheists have claimed that the Holy Quran makes a clear scientific mistake when it discusses mountains and earthquakes:
9. Tectonic Plates
One of the most significant scientific revolutions of the modern day has been the discovery that the Earth’s continents aren’t fixed.The Holy Quran itself sheds light on this topic.
The word and its antonym in the Holy Noble Quran
|Verses||Total Times||The Holy Quran|
|“al hayat” (life)||145 times||Holy Quran|
|“al mawt” (death)||145 times||Holy Quran|
|“al-dunya” (mundane life)||115 times||Holy Quran|
|“al ajira” (the afterlife)||115 times||Holy Quran|
|“malaika” (angels),||88 times||Holy Quran|
|“shayatin” (demons),||88 times||Holy Quran|
|“ar rajul (man)||24 times||Holy Quran|
|“al mar’a (woman),||24 times||Holy Koran|
|“ar raghba (wish),||8 times||Holy Koran|
|“al jauf (fear)||8 times||Holy Koran|
|“as salihat word (good deeds),||167 times||Holy Koran|
|“as sayya’at” (wrong doings),||167 times||Holy Koran|
|“an nafaa” (benefit),||50 times||Holy Koran|
|“al fasad (corruption),||50 times||Holy Koran|
Semantic field or words related with the Holy Quran
|The Verse||Total Times||The Holy Quran|
|“al mosiba” (adversity),||75 times||The Holy Quran|
|“shukr” (thanks),||75 times||The Holy Quran|
|“al jahr” (in public)||16 times||The Holy Quran|
|“alanya” (notoriety)||16 times||The Holy Quran|
|“al aql (intellect)||49 times||The Holy Quran|
|“an nur” (divine light)||49 times||The Holy Quran|
|“al lisan” (tongue)||25 times||The Holy Quran|
|“al maud’ia” (sermon)||25 times||The Holy Quran|
|“ashshida” (pressure)||102 times||The Holy Quran|
|“sabr” (patience)||102 times||The Holy Coran|
|“qul” (say)||332 times||The Holy Coran|
|“qalu” (said)||332 times||The Holy Coran|
|“an nas” (people)||50 times||The Holy Coran|
|“an nabiya” (prophets)||50 times||The Holy Coran|
|“al muslimat” (Muslim women)||41 times||The Holy Coran|
|“al muslimin” (Muslim men),||41 times||The Holy Coran|
|“al yihad” (effort)||41 times||The Holy Coran|
|“zakat” (alms)||88 times||The Holy Coran|
|“baraka” (blessing)||88 times||القران الكريم|
|“al Rahman” (Merciful)||57 times||القران الكريم|
|“al Rahim” (Graceful)||114 times (2 x 57)||القران الكريم|
|“al yusr” (difficulty)||12 times||القران الكريم|
|“al usr” (ease)||), 36 times (3 x 12)||القران الكريم|
|“jazaa” (reward)||117 times||القران الكريم|
|“marfira” (forgiveness)||234 times (2 x 117)||القران الكريم|
The proportion of water and earth in our planet (The Earth) is as under
- The word “bahr” is mentioned 32 Times in the Quran.
- The word “barr / ard” (meaning earth) is mentioned 13 times repeated in the Quran. Both words in Arabic mean “earth”.
- If we add the number both words “bahr” and “barr” , we get the total number 45. (“water” = 32 + “earth” = 13 = 45 times)
Now, we’ll do a calculation in order to obtain its percentages:
The number of words “bahr” divided by the total words “earth+water”, multiplied by 100% gives: (32 / 45) x 100 = 71,1111% Percentage
The total of words “barr” divided by the total words “earth+water”, and multiplied by 100% gives: (13 / 45) x 100 = 28,8888% Percentage.
A Equation is , we have reached the miracle of the Koran result that has been present in the Noble Quran for 1431 years, but that has been recently discovered and contrasted by the scientific data. The percentage of Water in our planet is = 71,1111% Percentage
Earth in our planet is = 28,8888% Percentage
These are just some examples that show the incredible and inexplicable Miracle of Numbers. We have to take into account that there are many more in the Quran.”
The Koran is characterized by a unique phenomenon never found in any human authored book. Every element of The Koran is mathematically composed — the suras, the verses, the words, the number of certain letters, the number of words from the same root, the number and variety of divine names, the unique spelling of certain words, the absence or deliberate alteration of certain letters within certain words, and many other elements of The Koran besides its content. There are two major facets of the Quran’s mathematical system:
(1) The mathematical literary composition, and
(2) The mathematical structure involving the numbers of suras and verses.
Because of this comprehensive mathematical coding, the slightest distortion of the Quran’s text or physical arrangement is immediately exposed.
Mathematical (19 based) Miracle of Quran
Overview of the Mathematical Miracle
Note: where an author is not specified within an article, the material was published by Rashad Khalifa, Ph.D.
• The Simple Facts
• Mathematical Miracle of Quran
Verify the facts at: Mathematical Miracle of Quran [verifiable], or test the numbers above for yourself with DivideBy19 an online program to divide long numbers. Choose one of the numbers in the article, or enter one of your own.
• Visual Presentation of the Miracle
• The Creator’s Signature
• GOD Says: “19” Proves that the Quran is My Message
• God’s Miracle to this generation greater than the miracles of ALL previous messengers
• Number of years from Revelation of Quran to Revelation of Quran’s miracle = 19x
• Mathematical code of Qur’an found in Previous Scripture
Mathematical Literary composition
• Perfect Preservation of Quran
• The Arabic alphabet and the Gematrical values of Arabic letters mathematically confirmed
• Names of Suras Divinely Decreed
• Miracle of Miracles (Sura 1 & Salat)
Mathematical Structure of The Koran
• The Chronological Sequence of Revelation
• Discovery: Every verse divinely fixed, continued & summarized, additional awesome miracles accounting for the unnumbered Basmalahs
• Suras whose (sura numbers + number of verses) add up to a 19 multiple
• Miracle of Quran: Chapter & verse structural proofs from November 1988 Submitters Perspective, mathematical structure involving the numbers of suras and verses November 1989 Submitters Perspective
• Mathematical proofs for Even and Odd numbers: Submitters Perspective Dec 1988, Submitters Perspective May 1994, Beyond Probability (page 28), May 1990 Submitters Perspective (associated table)
Removal of two false verses from The Koran
• Appendix 24: Tampering with the Word of God
• Two false verses unveiled in Quran
• More evidence confirms falsehood of the last two verses of sura 9
• Anyone Who Truly Loves the Quran Loves to See It Purified
• History of the False Verses 9:128-129
• Vicious Attack Against Ahl-Al-Bait Refuted by God’s Truth
Initialed Suras (Chapters)
• Quranic initials, verified to the letter
• The Truth Prevails: Confirmation of Noon Waw Noon in 68:1
• Mathematical Miracle complexity for H.M. initialed Suras
• A Profound Miracle: Divine Manipulation of the Computer Produces Correct Results, regardless of human errors
Mathematical coding of Special words
• The Word “God” in the Quran
• “Quran Alone” Mathematically Coded
• Mathematical confirmation of the “equality” of the creation of Jesus and Adam
• Word “day” occurs in the Quran 365 times, word “month” appears 12 times in Quran
Other articles and books contributed by Submitters
• The First Commandment and Its Mathematical Coding
• Over It is 19 (proofs related to the Basmalah)
• Beyond Probability: Series 1, God’s Message in Mathematics (about the first verse in the Quran, the Basmalah, i.e., “In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful”). See section “Mathematical Miracle of Quran” on the Books page
• Beyond Probability: Series 2, God’s Message in Mathematics (about the first chapter of the Quran, The Key, Al-Fãtehah). See section “Mathematical Miracle of Quran” on the Books page
• The Quranic Prophecy on the Computer
• Mathematical View of Adam’s redemption and Sura Al-Fatehah
• Benford’s Law and the Numerical Structure of the Quran
• Signature of the Creator— An Observation (on God’s plan for our calendar)
• Divine Design or Coincidence?
• Glorious Quran and Number 57
• 7+2+2+8=19 …He has counted the numbers of all things (72:28)
• Structural proof: sequence numbers of verses
• Quran: Miracle of Submission (Islam)
• The Quran: Numerically Structured Book (additional proofs supporting that Sura 9 has only 127 verses)
• Mathematical structure of Sura 97
• Sura 74 and removal of 9:128-129
Software tools for verifying 19 mathematical miracle
• Divide by 19
• Add-19 (smaller, faster), Add-19 for long numbers (> 10 digits wide)
• Quran Verse Range Count
• What is a Gematrical Value ? Calculate Gematrical values of Quran verses
Now, let us look at some of these scientific miracles revealed in the Qur’an together.
• The Earth’s Atmosphere
• The Quran on Human Embryonic Development
• The Quran on Mountains
• The Quran on the Origin of the Universe
• The Quran on the Cerebrum
• The Quran on Seas and Rivers
• The Quran on Deep Seas and Internal Waves
• The Quran on Clouds
• Scientists’ Comments on the Scientific Miracles in the Holy Quran
• The Miracle of Iron
• The Quran on the Expanding Universe and the Big Bang Theory
• The Victory of the Romans and the Lowest Point on Earth
• The Seven Earths
Odd to Even Miracle
at the following topics are very informative for You: (quran mircale, quran mircle, quranic miracle, quran miricle, science in the quran, quranmiracle, maricle of islam, allah miracles in the world. scientific miracles of the quran, science in koran, scientific miracles in quran, science quran, miracles of allah, scientific miracles of quran, quranmiracle, quran truth, scientific facts in quran, quran scientific, quran prophecies, quran miricle, quran and science, science in koran, quran and science facts, proof islam is true, quran predictions, prophecy in the quran, aliens in quran, quranword,)
Arabic Alphabet Letters
- at the following topics are very informative for You (free flashcards, flashcard factory, Arabic alphabet flash cards pdf, all alphabets, all alphabet letters, all Arabic letters, Arabic numbers in words, Arabic letters in numbers, Arabic numbers in numbers, alphabet flash cards pdf, flashcard pdf, free printable flashcards with pictures pdf, phonics flashcards pdf, Colors flashcard pdf, number flashcard pdf free phonics flashcards pdf,)
There is an easily verifiable miracle for believers and coincidence for non-believers. The idea is that, When we added each Chapter’s number with its Noble Verses’ total, we found out that the SUM of the odd results = 6555
When we added each Chapter’s number with its Noble Verses’ total, we found out that the SUM of the even results = 6236
The sum of the Noble Chapters = 6555
The sum of the Noble Verses = 6236
Was this just a coincident? Or was it a True Divine Numerical Miracle like the 10s of others that were already found in the Holy Quran?
To me, this Miracle shows that each WORD in the Holy Quran has a Divine Purpose in Its LOCATION, SPELLING and FREQUENCY.
Chapter Number Of Verses Total Odd/Even
|Sr No||Surah Name||No in Figures||Even/Odd|
|1||Al-Fatihah||7 8||Even Number|
|2||Al-Baqarah||286 288||Even Total Odd No: 6555|
|3||Aali Imran||200 203||Odd Total Even No: 6236|
|4||An-Nisa’||176 180||Even Number|
|5||Al-Ma’idah||120 125||Odd Number|
|6||Al-An’am||165 171||Odd Number|
|7||Al-A’raf||206 213||Odd Number|
|8||Al-Anfal||75 83||Odd Number|
|9||At-Taubah||129 138||Even Number|
|10||Yunus||109 119||Odd Number|
|11||Hud||123 134||Even Number|
|12||Yusuf||111 123||Odd Number|
|13||Ar-Ra’d||43 56||Even Number|
|14||Ibrahim||52 66||Even Number|
|15||Al-Hijr||99 114||Even Number|
|16||An-Nahl||128 144||Even Number|
|17||Al-Isra’||111 128||Even Number|
|18||Al-Kahf||110 128||Even Number|
|19||Maryam||98 117||Odd Number|
|20||Ta-Ha||135 155||Odd Number|
|21||Al-Anbiya’||112 133||Odd Number|
|22||Al-Haj||78 100||Even Number|
|23||Al-Mu’minun||118 141||Odd Number|
|24||An-Nur||64 88||Even Number|
|25||Al-Furqan||77 102||Even Number|
|26||Ash-Shu’ara’||227 253||Odd Number|
|27||An-Naml||93 120||Even Number|
|28||Al-Qasas||88 116||Even Number|
|29||Al-Ankabut||69 98||Even Number|
|30||Ar-Rum||60 90||Even Number|
|31||Luqman||34 65||Odd Number|
|32||As-Sajdah||30 62||Even Number|
|33||Al-Ahzab||73 106||Even Number|
|34||Saba’||54 88||Even Number|
|35||Al-Fatir||45 80||Even Number|
|36||Ya-Sin||83 119||Odd Number|
|37||As-Saffah||182 219||Odd Number|
|38||Sad||88 126||Even Number|
|39||Az-Zumar||75 114||Even Number|
|40||Ghafar||85 125||Odd Number|
|41||Fusilat||54 95||Odd Number|
|42||Ash-Shura||53 95||Odd Number|
|43||Az-Zukhruf||89 132||Even Number|
|44||Ad-Dukhan||59 103||Odd Number|
|45||Al-Jathiyah||37 82||Even Number|
|46||Al-Ahqaf||35 81||Odd Number|
|47||Muhammad||38 85||Odd Number|
|48||Al-Fat’h||29 77||Odd Number|
|49||Al-Hujurat||18 67||Odd Number|
|50||Qaf||45 95||Odd Number|
|51||Adz-Dzariyah||60 111||Odd Number|
|52||At-Tur||49 101||Odd Number|
|53||An-Najm||62 115||Odd Number|
|54||Al-Qamar||55 109||Odd Number|
|55||Ar-Rahman||78 133||Odd Number|
|56||Al-Waqi’ah||96 152||Even Number|
|57||Al-Hadid||29 86||Even Number|
|58||Al-Mujadilah||22 80||Even Number|
|59||Al-Hashr||24 83||Odd Number|
|60||Al-Mumtahanah||13 73||Odd Number|
|61||As-Saf||14 75||Odd Number|
|62||Al-Jum’ah||11 73||Odd Number|
|63||Al-Munafiqun||11 74||Even Number|
|64||At-Taghabun||18 82||Even Number|
|65||At-Talaq||12 77||Odd Number|
|66||At-Tahrim||12 78||Even Number|
|67||Al-Mulk||30 97||Odd Number|
|68||Al-Qalam||52 120||Even Number|
|69||Al-Haqqah||52 121||Odd Number|
|70||Al-Ma’arij||44 114||Even Number|
|71||Nuh||28 99||Odd Number|
|72||Al-Jinn||28 100||Even Number|
|73||Al-Muzammil||20 93||Odd Number|
|74||Al-Mudaththir||56 130||Even Number|
|75||Al-Qiyamah||40 115||Odd Number|
|76||Al-Insan||31 107||Odd Number|
|77||Al-Mursalat||50 127||Odd Number|
|78||An-Naba’||40 118||Even Number|
|79||An-Nazi’at||46 125||Odd Number|
|80||Abasa||42 122||Even Number|
|81||At-Takwir||29 110||Even Number|
|82||Al-Infitar||19 101||Odd Number|
|83||Al-Mutaffifin||36 119||Odd Number|
|84||Al-Inshiqaq||25 109||Odd Number|
|85||Al-Buruj||22 107||Odd Number|
|86||At-Tariq||17 103||Odd Number|
|87||Al-A’la||19 106||Even Number|
|88||Al-Ghashiyah||26 114||Even Number|
|89||Al-Fajr||30 119||Odd Number|
|90||Al-Balad||20 110||Even Number|
|91||Ash-Shams||15 106||Even Number|
|92||Al-Layl||21 113||Odd Number|
|93||Adh-Dhuha||11 104||Even Number|
|94||Al-Inshirah||8 102||Even Number|
|95||At-Tin||8 103 O||Odd Number|
|96||Al-‘Alaq||19 115||Odd Number|
|97||Al-Qadar||5 102||Even Number|
|98||Al-Bayinah||8 106||Even Number|
|99||Az-Zalzalah||8 107 O||Odd Number|
|100||Al-‘Adiyah||11 111||Odd Number|
|101||Al-Qari’ah||11 112||Even Number|
|102||At-Takathur||8 110||Even Number|
|103||Al-‘Asr||3 106||Even Number|
|104||Al-Humazah||9 113||Odd Number|
|105||Al-Fil||5 110||Even Number|
|106||Quraish||4 110||Even Number|
|107||Al-Ma’un||7 114||Even Number|
|108||Al-Kauthar||3 111||Odd Number|
|109||Al-Kafirun||6 115||Odd Number|
|110||An-Nasr||3 113||Odd Number|
|111||Al-Masad||5 116||Even Number|
|112||Al-Ikhlas||4 116||Even Number|
|113||Al-Falaq||5 118||Even Number|
|114||An-Nas||6 120||Even Number =6555 6236 Number|
list Allah's miracles in the Holy Quran
Dear Brothers and Sisters, t’s totally difficult to list Allah’s miracles in the Holy Quran, even if confined to those mentioned in the Noble Qur’an. Isn’t every word in the Miracles of Quran?
Here’s a list where Allah Almighty individually intervened and scientific laws were radically cancelling:
- The creation of Junnah and the Earth (Qur’an 2:29).
- The Human Being of man (Qur’an 3:59).
- Prophet Muhammad’s night journey (Qur’an 17:1).
- The Moon splitting in two (Qur’an 54:1).
- The revelation of the Qur’an (Qur’an 17:88).
- Maid Mary giving birth to Prophet Isa (Qur’an 19:20).
- Prophet Isa breathing life a clay bird (Qur’an 3:49).
- Prophet Isa heal the blind and leper (Qur’an 3:49).
- Prophet Hazrat Isa giving life to the dead Person (Qur’an 3:49).
- The raising of Prophet Isa (Qur’an 4:158).
- Prophet Musa’s staff magicians’ conjurations (Qur’an 26:45).
- Prophet Musa parting the seas (Qur’an 26:63).
- Prophet Nuh and the flood (Qur’an 11:44).
- Prophet Nuh lived for 950+ years (Qur’an 29:14).
- Prophet Jonah eat by the big fish (Qur’an 37:142).
- Demotion of the people of Lut (Qur’an 11:82).
- Destruction of the people who disbelieved Prophet Shu’ayb (Qur’an 11:94).
- Destruction of the people who disbelieved Prophet hazrat Saleh (Qur’an 27:51).
- Prophet Hazrat Yusef’s ability to interpret dreams (Qur’an 12:43).
- Prophet Hazrat Abraham shown Heavens and Earth (Qur’an 6:75).
- Prophet Abraham dead birds back to life (Qur’an 2:260).
- Prophet Abraham thrown into fire, but made cool (Qur’an 21:69).
- Prophet Abraham sacrificing his son (Qur’an 37:103-107).
- Prophet Hazrat Sulaiman and the spring of liquid copper (Qur’an 34:12).
- Prophet Yaqub’s clothes curing his father’s (Prophet Jacob) blindness (Qur’an 12:93).
- Prophet Uzair died for 100 years and revived (Qur’an 2:259).
Dear Brothers and Sisters, Every Prophet named in the Noble Qur’an has some supernatural part to their story.
Dear Brothers and Sisters, most of us have heard this announcement many times The Holy Quran is a miracle of miracles. We have heard this a lot of time and we continue to hear this statement often, but the question is that what is it in the Holy Quran that really makes the Quran a miracle?
Well to search out more, by acquire the miracles in this article you will Lord the miracles in the Quran that you may have never heard of. When I found these amaze miracles in the Quran after every miracle that I found I asked myself this question, how come I was unaware of this miracle? Why did’ t I know about this miracle?
Some miracles surprise me where as some shocked me. I can convince you, once you start reading this article, it will not put out your dryness until you finish reading it and you would feel the same way as what I felt when I got to know about these miracles. This will only increase in knowing your creator, Lord, Gog, Allah and becoming more obedient to him since this is really the ultimate purpose of our creation.
The true knowledge is with Allah Almighty , but imagine how much we could learn if we are the people of intellect that the Quran talks about?
Dear Brothers and Sisters, does your article help our reader live the best version of himself/herself spiritually, educationally, physically, or socially? If yes, great! Please fill the answer below in comment box and submit your piece.
Al Quran the Ultimate Miracle - Quranword
Allahs Miracles in the Quran - Quranword
e-book Miracles of the Quran - Quranword
En Quran the linguistic Miracle linguistic Miracle
English Linguistic Historic Futuristic - Quranword
Miracles from the Quran - Quranword
Miraculous Language of the-Quran
Qur'an stylistic and Mathematical Miracle
Scientific-Miracles of th Qur’an - Quranword
The miracle of miracles deed at - Quranword
UNCHALLENGEABLE-MIRACLE - Quranword
معجزة القرآن juz10 2 - Quranword
Hafiz Abdul Hameed
Master In Islamic Studies
Web Content Writer
Blogger, SEO Expert
WhatsApp: +92 3017363500