Dear Brothers and Sister we will learn and free download about Surah Al-Baqarah, meaning, Translation, Tafseer and Surah Al-Baqarah benefits. Chapter two, containing 286 verses, is the longest in the Noble Quran. It was revealed in Medina Munawara and the meaning of this The Cow, comes from the story of the cow discussed in verses 67 to 73. Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him, may the mercy and blessed, said that everything has its peak and the peak of Noble Quran is The Cow. Al-Baqarah discuss one subject to another and its primary audience, the Jews of Medina and the hypocrites.
Surah Al-Baqarah All chapters focus on building a strong Muslim society and This Surah deals with many social, religious cultural, economic, political and legal issues Recite Al-Baqarah. Surah Al-Baqarah has been so named from the story of the Cow occurring in this Al-Baqarah. Complete Al-Baqarah was revealed in Al-Madinah. Dear Surah Al-Baqarah was the first surah revealed in Al-Madinah Munawara. Al-Baqarah is the second Surah of the Noble Quran.
- Surah: 2
- Title: Surah Al-Baqara
- Juz No:1 of 3
- Verses (Ayat): 1 to 141 of 286
- Words: 6,201 Total
- letters: 25,500 Total
Introduction to Surah Al-Baqarah
|Surah Al-Baqarah #||2|
|Surah Al-Baqarah Meaning||The Cow|
|No. of ayaat||286|
|Rukūʿ||40 (Ayaah 7, 20, 29, 39, 46, 59, 61, 71, 82, 86, 96, 103, 112, 121, 129, 141, 147, 152, 163, 167, 176, 182, 188, 196, 210, 216, 221, 228, 231, 235, 242, 248, 253, 257, 260, 266, 273, 281, 283, 286)|
|Hizb break(s)||19 (Ayaah 25, 43, 59, 74, 91, 105, 123, 141, 157, 176, 188, 202, 218, 232, 242, 252, 262, 271, 282)|
|Surah Al-Baqarah Juz||1, 2, 3|
|Page # ^||2|
|No. of pages||47.3|
|Number of verses||Number of verses|
|The Title Refer to (The Noble Quran)||V (67-73)|
|Haroof Muqatta’at (Isolated Letters the Nobel Quran)||Alif Lam MeM|
Subscribe Now Surah Al-Baqarah. Click Here.
General Overview Surah Al-Baqarah
The Cow or al-Baqarah (The Cow) is the second and longest chapter (Surah) of the Noble Qur’an. Muslims believe was revealed during The Farewell Pilgrimage. It is also considered to be one of the first chapters Al-Baqarah revealed after the Hijra from Mecca to Medina. The chapter consist 286 verses according to the division of Ali, the most widely accepted count among all Muslim denominations, and includes the single longest verse in the Noble Qur’an (2:282). Al-Baqarah’s name mention verses no 66-72 which recall the story of a heifer sacrificed by the Israelites.
Surah Baqarah Wazaif:
Al-Baqarah Arabic Waziifa to get rid of Black Magic and Evil Eye: Surah Baqarah is the longest surah of the Noble Quran and encompasses solutions of All problems and learning in it. Qur’an and Sunnah keep us away from such evil things by offering beneficial wazaif especially Baqarah. To get a cure from the Black Magic, recitation of Baqarah is very effective. As it’s related by Imaam-ad-Daarimee in his Sunan as #3382 and #3383 from ‘Abdullah bin Mas’ood, May Allah Almighty be pleased with him, it has been ruled as being marf’oo that he said that If you recite ten verses of Baqarah at night, the Shaitan won’t be able to enter into your house.
Wazifa for Love Marriage:
People who are looking forward to marry someone male or Female they love or for a successful marriage should recite verse 165 of Al-Baqarah Surah.
Wazifa to increase sustenance:
The Holy Prophet (PBUH) has said that whoever recites the first four verses of Al-Baqarah, along with the ‘ayatul kursi’ together with the last three verses of this Al-Baqarah – and makes a propensity for reciting these ayaat every day – his life, property and family will be secured and no insidiousness will happen upon them. Shaitan won’t approach him and he won’t be from the individuals who don’t remember Allah (s.w.t.).
Wazifa to fulfil your desire and fight difficulty:
Dear Brothers and Sisters, In order to turn impossible into possible, Recite Surah Al-Baqarah verse no. 38 every day after the Esha Prayers. Surah Al-Baqarah will make your all wishes true if you are the believer (Muslims).
Surah Al-Baqarah Wazifa to get a Job:
Quran has everything that suffices a human being needs. For finding the job, Success, or marriage, one can recite Surah Al-Baqarah verse no. 201 as their daily routine.
Surah Al-Baqarah PDF:
In this Article Al-Baqarah, you can bless yourself by downloading the Al-Baqarah PDF File Free Download and recite it whenever you want offline or Online. You can download the PDF file of Al-Baqarah in English and Urdu online, absolutely free of cost.
Surah Baqarah Translation in English:
All over the World English Language is commonly spoken and understood by millions of people. Since the Noble Quran is in Arabic, Bangla, ARABIC TAJWEEDI, Chinese, FARSI, HINDI QURAN JUZZ WISEW Indonesia, português, RUSSIAN, SPANISH, and SWAHILI languages , it’s difficult for everyone to understand. In this Site you can find the English Translation of Baqarah online, as English is worldwide known and understood by many individuals.
QuranMualim let you understand the whole Quran with its English Translation and other languages, Free PDF Quran with Tajweed , Arabic learning, Lughatul Quran Free PDF, A to Z Printable Worksheets, Arabic Flash Cards, Arabic Free Grammer PDF, Arabic Worksheets for Grade 1, Arabic Worksheets for Kindergarten, Islamic Studies Books for Toddlers, Juzz Ammah 30 Best Verb essay, Prophets and Messengers in Islam, 6 kalimas in Islam,
Al Corao Sura-2-al-Baqarah A Vaca Portugues
Arabic Surah Baqarah- Holy Quran PDF
Coran Sourate-2 Al-Baqarah la vache Francais
El Sagrado Coran Espanol Sentido Sura-2-Al-Bacara
Para02 - Holy Quran PDF Free Download
Quran Chinese Translation Surah 2 Al Baqarah
Quran juz-2-Sayaqul Para sipara with English-PDF
Quran Russian Translation Surah-2 Al Baqarah
Quran Surah 2-Al-Baqarah-Bangla
Al-Baqarah Bahasa Indonesia-Terjemah
Surah-Baqarah in Persian Free PDF
Tafseer Ibn Kasee English Free PDF Download
Tafseer Ibn Kaseer Arabic Free PDF
Tukufu Tkatifu Quran Surat-2-Al-Baqara Swahili
Surah Al-Baqarah Summary
- Quran Surah al Baqarah -1-20 Unbelievers and hypocrites reproved
- Surah Al-Baqarah Arabic -21-38 Exhortation to the worship of the true God
- Surah Al-Baqarah Arabic -39-102 Jews and Christians urged to accept the claim of Muhammad to be a prophet of God
- Surah Al-Baqarah Arabic -102-112 The opposition of Jews and Christians to Muhammad’s prophetic pretensions combated
- Surah Al-Baqarah Arabic -113 The doctrine of abrogation enunciated
- Surah Al-Baqarah Arabic -115 A Qibla declared to be unnecessary
- Surah Al-Baqarah Arabic -116-141The Jews denounced and the religion of Abraham declared to be the true Islam
- Surah Bakra -142-153 The Jews finally abandoned and the Arabs accepted by the adoption of Makkah as the Qibla of Islam
- Surah Al-Baqarah Arabic -154-163 The Bereaved friends of those slain at the Battle of Badr comforted
- Surah Al-Baqarah Arabic -164-172 Makkans exhorted to faith in God, and directed to observe the law respecting forbidden meats
- Surah Bakra -173-176 Law concerning lawful and unlawful food (delivered at Madina)
- Surah Bakra -177 The sum of Muslim duty
- Surah Al-Baqarah Arabic -178-179 The law of retaliation
- Surah Al-Baqarah Arabic -180-182 The law concerning bequests
- Surah Al-Baqarah Arabic -183-185 The law concerning fasting
- Surah Bakra -186-187 The fast of Ramadan
- Surah Al-Baqarah -188-202 The pilgrimage to Makkah and war for the faith
- Surah Al-Baqarah -203-206 Hypocrites and true believers contrasted
- Surah Al-Baqarah Arabic -207-208 Exhortation to a hearty acceptance of Islam
- Quran Surah Bakra -209 The doom of infidels pronounced
- Quran Surah Al-Baqarah -210-212 The Jews reproached
- Quran Surah Al-Baqarah Arabic -213 Suffering to be patiently endured
- Surah Baqarah Arabic -214-242 Sundry laws relating to almsgiving, war, wine, lots, orphans, marriage, women, oaths, and divorce
- Quran Surah Baqarah -243-253 The Fighting and Militant in defense of religion enjoined by precept, and illustrated by the history of former prophets Peace Be upon Him
- Quran Surah Baqarah -254-255 256-257 The Throne Verse
- Surah Baqarah -258-260 The doctrine of the resurrection illustrated
- Quran Surah Baqarah -261-274 Exhortation and encouragement to almsgiving
- Quran Surah Baqarah -275-277 Usury forbidden
- Quran Surah Baqarah -278-282, 283-284 The law concerning contracts and debts
- Surah Baqarah Arabic -285-286 The prophet’s confession and prayer
About CEO Al-Asad Online
Hafiz Abdul Hameed
Master In Islamic Studies
Web Content Writer
Blogger, SEO Expert
WhatsApp: +92 3017363500