VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:
The things mentioned above are compulsory acts (Wajibat), if any of them is missed, compensation is required, but fundamental acts (Arkan) of Hajj if not performed, Hajj will be invalid and one has to do Hajj again. To remind ourselves of the fundamental acts (Arkan) of Hajj which are as follows:
- 1.Entering the state of Ihram for Hajj. It is the intention plus the wearing of Ihram clothes.
- 2.Presence at Arafat on 9th Of Dhul-Hijjah from noon until sunset. (For latecomers, their Hajj isvalid as long as they can get to Arafat before the start of Fajr prayer on the 10th of Dhul Hijjah.)
- 3.Tawafal-Ifadah, it can be performed at any time after the Fajr prayer on the 10th Dhul-Hijjah, untilthe last day of Dhul-Hijjah.
- 4.Sa‘y between As-Safa and Al-Marwah.
Question: Is it allowed to do business during Hajj to earn money for livelihood if need arises? Answer:Yes, it is allowed.
Question: After performing Hajj, when a person reaches back home, what should he do?
Answer:After performing Hajj, when you reach back home, Praise Allah Almighty and thank Him. It is Sunnah, to pray two Rak‘at in a nearby mosque before going to your home.
VISIT TO PROPHET MOSQUE AT Al-Masjid an-Nabawi
It is recommended that pilgrims coming for Hajj to Makkah, should visit Prophet’s Mosque (Al-Masjid an-Nabawi) at Madinahh. Visit to Prophet’s Mosque is not part of Hajj. Going to Madinahh at any time before or after the Hajj with the intention of praying in Prophet’s Mosque is Sunnah. The Prophet (PBUH ) has recommended to travel for three Mosques to get more reward.
- Sacred Mosque (Ka‘bah,The Great Mosque of Mecca) at The Great Mosque of Mecca where one gets reward for one prayer which is equal to rmore than one hundred thousand prayers in any other Mosque.
- Prophet’s Mosque at Madinahh, where one prayer reward is better then one thousand prayers at anyother Mosque except The Great Mosque of Mecca.
- Al-Aqsa Mosque (Jerusalem): It is recommended in various Ahadith that a prayer offered in Al-Aqsa Mosque has five hundred times more reward to one offered in any other mosque except theSacred Mosque in Makkah and the Prophet’s Mosque in Madinah,Al-Masjid an-Nabawi.For the visit to the Prophet’s Mosque there is no requirement of Ihram or Talbiyah. Once you arrive at Madinahh,Al-Masjid an-Nabawi, do Wudu, enter the Mosque, put your right foot inside first and say:
“In the Name of Allah, peace be upon the Messenger of Allah, O Allah! forgive me my sin and open for me the doors of your Mercy.
Hajj-and-Tawheed PDF (Quranmualim)
Manasik-hajj-wa-umrah PDF (Quranmualim)
Hafiz Abdul Hameed
Master In Islamic Studies
Web Content Writer
Blogger, SEO Expert
WhatsApp: +92 3017363500
1 thought on “The Great Mosque of Mecca | Al-Masjid an-Nabawi”