Glossary of Qur’an – Related Terms- Qur’anic Keywords: A Reference Guide by Quranmualim-Dear Brothers and Sisters, before commencing onto the topics regarding Qur’anic Keywords: A Reference Guide we should briefly study the actual meaning of the word “Qur’an, Quranic- A Reference Guide by Quranmualim.” The dictionary meaning of the word Qur’an derives from the Arabic word “qara’a,” and means to read. This subtly signifies that the Qur’an is the most widely read The Holy book on earth world Wide
Join QuranMualim Social Media!
Like Share and Subscribe Facebook Page → Alasad Online Quran Tutor.Follow on Twitter → @ALASAD 7363500
The Qur’an means;
- Quran is a miracle in this world
- Quran is the Word of Allah Almighty.
- Quran was compiled in written scripts
- Quran recitation is a form worship of Allah.
- was sent down to the Last Messenger of Allah Hazrat Muhammad
- Quran was conveyed message by verbal from generation to generation.
We will study the Quran detail, but to explain this briefly:
- The Qur’an was received by The Last Prophet in the form of revelations
- The Qur’an is a divine book whose recitation is a form of worship of Allah.
- The Qur’an was transmitted by verbal perpetuation from one entire generation.
- Quranic revelations from Surah al-Fatiha to last Surah of the Quran an-Nas were documented (Between 650 and 656 the third Caliph Hazrat Uthman ) in written scripts.
- Quran is a miracle in its meaning and wording. In short, the Qur’an is unique and has its own specific script, and analysis of the current issues
Quranic Tafsir: An Introduction to Qur’anic A Reference Guides
- Al-Juz’ (1 to 30)
- Al-Hurûf Al-Muqatta‘ah
- Hizb (Chapter)
- Uthmanic Calligraphy
- Ar-Rukû‘ (554)
- The Seven Long Surahs
- 33 Short Surah of the Quran
- The Prostration for Recitation (14 only)
- Vowelization (Pause Marks)
- Pause Marks (Signs)
- Methods of Recitation
- The Well-Known Methods of Recitation
- Al-Manzil (7 Manzil Only)
- The Compulsory Pause (Sign)
Quranic Language and style of the Qur’an Issues such as the following will be discussed:
- Al-Muhkam wa-mutashabih
- Conciseness and meaning
- The structure of All surahs
- Waqf and fasila
- Sound and rhythm
- Context and intertextuality
- Al-fasl wa’l-wasl
- Al-wujuh wa’l-naza’ir
- Levels of emphasis
- Terminology of Quran
- Reason and emotions
- At-Taubah: it is also called “Bara’ah”
- Al-Isra’: it is also called “Bani Isra’il”
- Fatir: it is also called “Al-Mala’ikah”
- Ghafir: it is also called “Al-Mu’min”
- Fussilat: it is called “Ha Mim As-Sajdah”
- Al-Insan: it is also called “Ad-Dahr”
Some Pause Mark of the Quran-See Pause Marks.
Vowelization: it is the branch of Qur’anic science with which the vowel marks placed on the Arabic letters [i.e. Fath (Zabar), Damm , Kasr, Sukun, Shadd, Madd, Zeer,) xi) Khari Harakat : Khari Zabr , Khari Zer, and ulta paish are known as Khari Harakat and other vowels] are recognised. Vowelization is synonymous with diacritization.
Pause Marks: they are special marks placed in the Mushaf in order to show a person who recites the Qur’an when he can pause and when he can recite consecutively. There are six types of Pause Marks in the Quran :
ط – The Absolute Pause, ز – Continue Reading, ص – The Licensed Pause, صلي– Preference for Continuation, ق – Better not to Stop, صل – The Permissible Pause, قف – The Anticipation Mark, س – The Silence Symbol, وقفتہ – The Longer Pause, لا – No Need of Stopping, ك – Similar Meaning as Previous Sign, ∴ – The Embracing Stop, وقف النبی – The Pause of Prophet PBUH, وقف غفران – The Sign of Supplication, وقف منزل – The Pause Sign of Jibrael A.S, A warning not to stop is denoted by لا.,
(مـ – The Compulsory Stop) The Compulsory Pause, as in the verse (6:36)
The Impermissible Pause, as in the verse (16:32)
- (ج – The Permissible Stop) The Permissible Pause permissible to make pause or not, as in the verse (18:13)
- (صلي– Preference for Continuation) The Permissible Pause as in the verse (6:17)
The Permissible Pause as in the verse (18:22)
The Interchangeable Pause, where two pause mark of the Quran are found; a reciter may pause on either of them, but not on the two, as in the verse (2:2)
Methods of Qur’anic Recitation: are ten; each of which is attributed to a respected scholar. Following are the names of the well-known Imams of the ten methods of recitation Nafi‘ul-Madani; (Qalun and Warsh)
- ‘Asim Al-Kufi; Said to Shu‘bah and Hafs.
- Hamzah Al-Kufi; He said to Khalaf and Khallad.
- Khalaf Al-‘Ashir; his narrators are Ishaq and Idris.
- Ya‘qub Al-Hadrami; his narrators are Ruwais and Ruh.
- Ibn Kathir Al-Makki; his narrators are Al-Bazi and Qunbul.
- Ibn ‘Amir Ash-Shami; he said are Hisham and Ibn Dhakwan.
- Abu ‘Amr Al-Basri; He said to are Hafs Ad-Dûriyy and As-Susi.
- Al-Kisa’i Al-Kufi; his narrators are Abul-Harith and Hafs Ad-Dûriyy.
Qur’anic Al-Manzil: in the Indian sub-continent the Qur’an is divided into seven parts (7). in order to enable the reciter to conclude the recitation of the whole Qur’an in one week, one portion every day. Each part is called Manzil. Following are the beginning of the seven Manzils:
- First Manzil- The beginning of Surat Al-Fatihah
- Second Manzil- The beginning of Surat Al-Ma’idah
- Third Manzil- The beginning of Surat Yunus
- Fourth Manzil- The beginning of Surat Al-Israâ’
- Fifth Manzil- The beginning of Surat Ash-Shu‘arâ’
- Sixthth Manzi-l The beginning of Surat As-Saffât
- Seventh Manzil- The beginning of Surat Qâf
Free Download Full PDF – Qur’anic Keywords: A Reference Guide by Quranmualim ?? ?? ??
Dear Brothers and Sisters,To ask Allah Jalla Jalaluhu for our deeds in this world and in the hereafter. For example:
Similarly, we should ask ALLAH Jalla jalaluhu for the ‘Hasanah’ or ‘good in the Hereafter’. That will give all of Paradise . And its countless blessings to the pleasure of ALLAH Jalla jalaluhu The Almighty and the privilege of seeing HIM one day Insha’Allah. And protection from the hellfire. Free Download here all PDF Qur’anic Keywords: A Reference Guide by Quranmualim
A Dictionary and Glossary of the Koran PDF
Arabic English-Dictionary of Qur-anic usage
Complete Essay Dictionay of the Koran
Ehico-Religious Concepts in the Quran PDF
Translation of The Quran- korean Langue
Translation of The Quran- English Langue
Best Arabic English Dictionary Download
Easy Dictionary of Quran English PDF Download
Quick Gide – Arabic Alphabet with Sound
Lughat-ul-Quran Dictionary- VI Free PDF
Lughat-ul-Quran Dictionary-VII Free PDF
Lughat-ul-Quran Dictionary-VIII Free PDF
Lughat-ul-Quran Dictionary- VIV Free PDF
set-1 – Quick Reference Guide Definition
set-2 – Quick Reference Guide Definition
set-3 – Quick Reference Guide Definition
set-4 – Quick Reference Guide Definition
set-5 – Quick Reference Guide Definition
set-6 – Quick Reference Guide Definition
set-7 – Quick Reference Guide Definition
set-8 – Quick Reference Guide Definition
Hafiz Abdul Hameed
Master In Islamic Studies
Web Content Writer
Blogger, SEO Expert
WhatsApp: +92 3017363500