At the time of compilation, the Quran was divided into thirty para or Juz. To make it easier for people to remember and to read the Quran, the Surahs of Quran were divided into Juz or Para. The Juz can be further divided into Hizb, which are approximately half the length of Juz/para. Quran contains 60 Hizb. Each Juz has a different number of verses.
Suggested Read : How Many Chapters in Quran? ,la ilaha illa anta subhanaka, Has The Quran Been Changed?, How Many Pages in Quran? , Allahumma Ajirni Minan Naar, Allahu Mahdina, Allahu Alam , Allah Yashfeek , Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala
List of 30 Quran Paragraphs
Parts is the meaning of Juz/Par. The Juz/Par is the Quran’s thirty-part division. They are all of varying lengths. Juz number 30, which is the most well-known Juz or Para in Quran, contains Surahs that are very short so it’s easy to remember and learn. The Quran was divided only on the basis Surahs during the time of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him). Caliph Umar ibn Khattab introduced the division of Quran on the basis para or Juz.
30 Para Quranic or Juz Name in English or Arabic
1. Alif-laam-meem ( ) which has 2 Surahs, the first being Surah Al-Fatiha. The second is Al-Baqarah.
2. The second Para or Juz is Sayaqulu which only have one Surah, Surah Al-Baqarah.
3. The third Para or Juz in the Quran is Tilka ‘r-Rusulu lruWsulu tilka ).which has Surahs Surah Al-Baqarah is the first and Aal-Imran the second.
4. The fourth Para or Juz in the Quran is Lin Tana Loo ( Taanaluw ) . has 2 Surahs, the first is Surah Aal–Imran and the second is An-Nisa.
5. Wal Mohsanat is the Fifth Para, or Juz of the Quran. walmuHSanatu which have 1 Surah. This Surah is An Nisa
6. La Yuhibbullah is the Sixth Para or Juz in the Quran ( laWhu yuHibuW ) which has 2 Surahs, the first being Surah An–Nisa, and the second Surah Al–Maidah
7. The Seventh Para, or Juz of Quran, is Wa Iza Saiu ( Samiu samiuw waaidha ).has 2 Surahs. The first is Surah Al Maidah, and the second is Surah Al Anaam.
8. Wa Lau Annana is the eighth Para or Juz in the Quran ( ‘anaWna ) which has 2 Surahs, the first being Surah Al–Anaam and the second Surah Al–Araf.
9. The Ninth Para, or Juz of the Quran, is Qalal Malao ( ) which has 2 Surahs. The first is Surah Al-Araf while the second is Surah Al-Anfal.
10. is the tenth Para of the Quran. has 2 Surahs, the first being Surah Al Anfal and the second Surah At-taubah.
11. The 11th Para or Juz in the Quran is Yanazeroon ( yatadhiruwna ).which contains 3 Surahs, Surah Younus, and Surah Hood
12. The 12th Para or Juz is Mamin Da’abat ( @in min wama ) which has 2 Surahs, Surah Hood & Surah Yusuf
13. The thirteenth Para, or Juz, of the Quran, is Ma Ubrioo ( BariWy’uwama ), which has 3 Surahs, Surah Yusuf and Surah Raad.
14. The 14th Para or Juz is Rubama ( rubama ), which has 2 Surahs: Surah Hijr & Surah Nahl
15. Subhanallazi is the fifteenth Para or Juz in the Quran ( ).which contains 2 Surahs, Surah Al-Isra and Surah Al-Kahf.
16. The Sixteenth Para or Juz of the Quran, is ( ‘alam Qala ) which contains 3 Surahs: Surah Al-Kahf and Surah Maryam.
17. The Seventeenth Para or Juz of the Quran, Aqtarabo is which has 2 Surahs: Surah Al Anbiya or Surah Al Hajj
18. The Eighteenth Para or Juz of the Quran ( ‘aflaHa qad ) which has 3 Surahs, Surah Al Muminoon and Surah Al-Furqan
19. The Nineteenth Para or Juz of the Quran WaQalallazina ( waWdhiyna waqala ).has 3 Surahs, Surah Al Furqan and Surah Al Namal.
20. Al-Khalaq ( khalaqa ’amaWn ),has 3 Surahs: Surah Al Namal and Al-Qasas.
21. Utlu ma Oohi ( ‘uwHiya Ma tlu ), which has 4 Surahs ranging from Surah Al-Ahzab to Surah Ar-Room.
22. Wa Manyaqnut is yaqnut . has 4 Surahs, from Surah Al Ahzab through Surah Yaseen.
23. Wamali ( Liya wama ) which has 4 Surahs, from Surah Yaseen Al-Zumar to Surah Al-Zumar
24. Faman Azlam ( ‘aZlamu faman ) which has 3 Surahs, from Surah Al-Zumar through Surah Fussilat
25. Elahe Yuruddo is the twenty-five Para ( ) which has 5 Surahs, from Surah Fussilat Al-Jathiya to Surah Al-Jathiya.
26. – which has 5 Surahs, from Surah Ahqaf and Surah qaaf.
27. Qala Fama Khatbukum ( KhaTbukum Fama qal )which contains 7 Surahs, from Surah Dhariyaat Al-Hadid to Surah Al-Hadid
28. The Quran’s twenty-eight Para or Juz is Qadd Sami Allah ( llaWhu samia qad ).has 9 from Surah Mujadilah Al-Tahrim to Surah Al-Tahrim
29. Tabarakallazi is the twenty-nine Para ( LaWdhiy tabaraka ) which has 11 Surahs starting at Surah Al-Mulk and ending at Surah Al-Mursalat
30. Amma Yatasa’aloon ( YatasaaluwnaamaW )which contains 37 Surahs, from Surah An Naba through Surah An-Nas
Kids Quran Online Classes
QuranMualim.com makes it easy to learn Quran online (Alasad Online Quran Tutor ) from the comfort of your own home. You can find Quran tutors both for male and female. Our goal is to educate the world about Holy Quran online. This includes Muslims living far from their home countries and Islamic centers. Students can learn Quran online from the comfort of their own homes. Both male and female teachers are available. Parents receive feedback on their children’s progress. WhatsApp +923017363500 Call +923127363700