Eric Carle, the illustrator and bestselling author of The Very Hungry Caterpillar comes up with another classic tale about a very busy spider. This is a great gift for the grandchild or child in your life.
One morning, a tiny spider spun her web on a fencepost. The animals from the farm nearby try to distract her but the little spider continues her hard work. She is able show everyone her finished creation, which is not only beautiful but also very useful.
The multi-sensory board book is ideal for children as it allows them to touch, feel and see the images. The Very Busy Spider is a tactile, visual, and auditory experience.
“A beautiful work for young children that is both visually impaired and sighted. It’s artistically strong.”
The Horn Book, star review
“Both blind and sighted children will be able to follow the action with ease. . . This is both visually and verbally a winner.
Booklist starred review
About the Author
Eric Carle has been adored and admired for his brilliantly illustrated and creatively designed picture books. The Very Hungry Caterpillar is his most well-known work. It has been translated into over 70 languages and sold more than 55 million copies. Carle illustrated over 70 books, many of which were also his best-sellers. More than 170,000,000 copies of his books have been sold worldwide. In 2003, Carle was awarded the Laura Ingalls Wilder Award (now the Children’s Literature Legacy Award), for his lifetime achievements in children’s literature.
In 2002, Eric and his wife, Barbara, cofounded The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art (www.carlemuseum.org) in Amherst, Massachusetts, a 40,000-square-foot space dedicated to the celebration of picture books and picture book illustrations from around the world, underscoring the cultural, historical, and artistic significance of picture books and their art form. Eric Carle, 91 years old, died in May 2021. His influence continues to be an inspiration for artists and illustrators today. www.eric-carle.com
- Publisher : World of Eric Carle; Brdbk edition (August 16, 1995)
- Language : English
- Board book : 32 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0399229191
- ISBN-13 : 978-0399229190
- Reading age : Baby – 3 years
- Lexile measure : 330L
- Item Weight : 7.6 ounces
- Dimensions : 7.19 x 0.64 x 5.06 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,162 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
All Books For Babies Aged 0-2
Babies Books in Order
Famous Babies Book 0-2 in Order are released in lot of formats like Kindle, Paperback, Hardcover, Audio book, Board Books, Audio CD, Library binding. Babies Book Series written by Margaret Wise Brown, Margaret Wise Brown, Dr. Seuss, by Bill Martin Jr. Sandra Boynton, by Don Freeman, by Bruce Degen,by Watty Piper,by Crockett Johnson, Stephanie Wildman, Sherri Duskey Rinker, Bill Martin Jr., Tina Freeman.by Eric Carle, Sandra Boynton,by Martin Waddell, and Virginia Grossman
Did you read Babies Book ages 0-2” on the way? Which one you are reading—and how it is similar to one of this? If you really enjoy Babies Book ages 0-2 then also read these books of the same categories. we recommend Top 50 Poems for Children 0-2 Years only .
- 10 Little Rubber Ducks by Eric Carle
- Baby Goes to Market by Atinuke
- Barnyard Dance! by Sandra Boynton
- The Very Busy Spider by Eric Carle
- Bear Snores On – Picture Book by Karma Wilson
- Llama Llama Red Pajama by Anna Dewdney
- On the Night You Were Born by Nancy Tillman
- Brave in the Water by Stephanie Wildman
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear by Bill Martin Jr
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin Jr
- Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
- How Fletcher Was Hatched by Wende Devlin
- Jamberry Board book by Bruce Degen
- Ten Little Monkeys by Tina Freeman
- Ten Little Rabbits by Virginia Grossman
- The Color Kittens by Margaret Wise Brown
- The Going-To-Bed by Sandra Boynton
- The Rainbow Fish Hardcover By Marcus Pfister
- The Runaway Bunny by Margaret Wise Brown
- The Spooky Wheels on the Bus by J. Elizabeth Mills
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter
- The Little Engine That Could by Watty Piper
- The Little Red Caboose by Marian Potter
- Ladybug Girl and Bumblebee Boy by Jacky Davis
- Little White Rabbit Board Book by Kevin Henkes
- Steam Train, Dream Train by Sherri Duskey Rinker
- Tap the Magic Tree Hardcover By Christie Matheson
- Ten Little Caterpillars Hardcover by Bill Martin Jr
- But Not the Hippopotamus by Sandra Boynton
- The Monster At The End of This Book by Jon Stone
- The Napping House (Board Book) by Audrey Wood
- The Velveteen Rabbit Paperback by Margery Williams
These poems are perfect for young children to enhance their vocabulary and practice their reading skills. Hey, they may even think poetry is cool!
Continue to explore the interesting world of children’s literature with our pick of the best children’s novels, these classic fairy tales, these fascinating facts about children’s books and our collection of interesting Harry Potter facts. Alternatively, sit back and enjoy our pick of classic baby poems or head to school with these classic poems about schooldays, teachers, Parents , Friends and classrooms. For a good collection of children’s poetry
More About the History Books
Discover PDF books, The Amazing Discoveries of Ibn Sina, learn about writers, Islamic Knowledge, Quran with Tajweed,Advance Tajweed, Quran Tafseer, Quran 16 Line, The Quran 13 Line PDF, The Koran Word by Word, read author blogs, and Much more.
Questions & Answers
Ask the QuranMualim community a question about The Very Busy Spider
If you really enjoyed The Very Busy Spider , I’d be very thankful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to your friends or sharing it on Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Reddit, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook. Thank you!