I would like to be your PERSONAL PENTGUIN! Your Personal Penguin will be a favorite with both young children and adults who read to them. The book is fun to hold and tells the tale of a confused hippo who longs to be his friend.
Many other penguins appear to be doing fine.
In a universe that is nothing but ice.
If I could be yours, you could be mine.
It would be twice as cozy in our little world.
I would love to be Your Personal Penguin.
Top Collection age wise: A Collection of Stories for 1-Year-Olds – Nursery rhymes, A Collection of Stories for 2-Year-Olds – Nursery rhymes, A Collection of Stories for 3-Year-Olds – Nursery rhymes ,A Collection of Stories for 4-Year-Olds – Nursery rhymes and A Collection of Stories for 5-Year-Olds – Nursery rhymes
Sandra Boynton is an American cartoonist, author, director, songwriter, producer and director. Boynton has illustrated and written over 60 children’s books since 1974. She also wrote seven books for general audiences, including five New York Times bestsellers
She says that more than 70 million copies of her books have been sold. “Mostly to friends and relatives,” she said. She also co-wrote and produced six albums with renegade children’s music.
Three of her albums were certified Gold (more than 500,000 copies have been sold), while Philadelphia Chickens was nominated for a Grammy and has gone Platinum (more than 1 million copies). Boynton has directed 12 music videos featuring her songs, including “One Shoe Blues”, starring B.B. King, “Alligator Stroll”, starring Josh Turner, as well as “Tyrannosaurus Funk”, (animation), sung and directed by Samuel L. Jackson. She lives in rural New England and has her studio in a barn that houses the only American hippopotamus weathervane.
- Publisher : Workman Publishing Company; Brdbk edition
- Language : English
- Board book : 24 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0761143726
- ISBN-13 : 978-0761143727
- Reading age : Baby – 4 years
- Item Weight : 8.3 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.75 x 0.69 x 6.25 inches
All Books For Babies Aged 0-2
Explore the excellent world of children’s literature by continuing to explore our selection of the best children’s novels, our favorite fairy tales, our fascinating facts, and our collection interesting Harry Potter facts. You can also relax and enjoy these classic baby poems i.e My Mouth Is A Volcano, The Most Magnificent Thing, Can I Be Your Dog?, Grumpy Monkey Party Time!, Here We Are, The Gruffalo , Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed Padded, The Itsy Bitsy Spider: Chew Proof, 8 Little Planets, and Grumpy Monkey’s Little Book of Grumpiness
Did you read Babies Book ages 0-2” on the way? Which one you are reading—and how it is similar to one of this? If you really enjoy Babies Book ages 0-2 then also read these books of the same categories.
- 10 Little Rubber Ducks by Eric Carle
- Baby Goes to Market by Atinuke
- Barnyard Dance! by Sandra Boynton
- The Very Busy Spider by Eric Carle
- Bear Snores On – Picture Book by Karma Wilson
- Llama Llama Red Pajama by Anna Dewdney
- On the Night You Were Born by Nancy Tillman
- Brave in the Water by Stephanie Wildman
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear by Bill Martin Jr
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin Jr
- Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
- How Fletcher Was Hatched by Wende Devlin
- Jamberry Board book by Bruce Degen
- Ten Little Monkeys by Tina Freeman
- Ten Little Rabbits by Virginia Grossman
- The Color Kittens by Margaret Wise Brown
- The Going-To-Bed by Sandra Boynton
- The Rainbow Fish Hardcover By Marcus Pfister
- The Runaway Bunny by Margaret Wise Brown
- The Spooky Wheels on the Bus by J. Elizabeth Mills
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter
- The Little Engine That Could by Watty Piper
- The Little Red Caboose by Marian Potter
- Ladybug Girl and Bumblebee Boy by Jacky Davis
- Little White Rabbit Board Book by Kevin Henkes
- Steam Train, Dream Train by Sherri Duskey Rinker
- Ten Little Caterpillars Hardcover by Bill Martin Jr
- But Not the Hippopotamus by Sandra Boynton
- The Monster At The End of This Book by Jon Stone
- The Napping House (Board Book) by Audrey Wood
About the Kids Books
Explore PDF books, The Amazing Discovery’s of Your Personal Penguin. Learn about Islamic Knowledge, Quran Tafseer and Quran 16 Line. Read author blogs.
Reader Questions and Answers
Ask QuranMualim a question about Your Personal Penguin
Your Personal Penguin – This Book was something you enjoyed, I would be grateful if you shared it with your friends on Twitter and WhatsApp. Highly Thanks